Friday, May 1, 2009

Swimming and watering R embarrasing!!! Maluuuuu...

First of all, this goes to Mr. Z: It's ok dat you can't come today...no biggy... I understand.. Don't take it hard on urself...

Ok. Went swimming yesterday..at Awana...da naik fee dy..I remember goin there with RM15..now the fee is RM20...oh well..;p

Met Edwin there..he invited me to stay till dinner..cool tho...maybe I'll come again next week...nice place....;p

It's comfy there...I think..it's ok..considered as cheap...kinda like it tho....

Jeng jeng jeng..If there was a place to hide, I would consider hiding...tadaaa...suddenly met my friends...darn..that was embarrasing...both of us (Edwin & I) were slightly 'naked'...except with spedos...ahahahaha...isy, what a day...I was enjoying my day..that's all...Seriously...biaq pi la kat hangpa..(yeah rite) ;p

I've been there from 3.30pm till...I don't kno...time was crawling so fast...hmm...crawling quicker than d way I walk...hmm..;p

Sorry guys for that 'spreading' and 'wiping' in 'slow-up-and-down motion'...I really felt...argggh....it's embarassing! I don't wanna talk about it..oh, we will talk..I'll c u guys around!

Not to mention I was not on my peak performance yesterday...oh well, it's been a while since my last swim. I wish I was invisible...and had a thicker layer of 'coolness'...isy, malunye...act cool, act cool niza! control...;p

Edwin? Owh. He just stood there with his hands sticking straight out from my waist..aiyya..."You owe me Edwin!" He even said.."Hey, we look like some kinda prom escapees.." What's dat suppose to mean? I was not trying to run away from my friends..I just needed to cover....errrmmmm...nothing...there was too much skin to show..n I was not ok with that..(yeah rite)

I swear that my friends were staring at us...like a long couch facing us in front of the TV! And we were the TV! They really looked like sofas, especially Bob who's a little roomier than Zelan, Syah, 'Ain and Tini! Ahax...I'm sorry for not telling you guys about the plan... How on earth did you guys know I was there? I bet u guys don't wana go out wit me after dis...;( blek..

Then...the breeze blew a few long strands of hair across Edwin's cheek and...I stupidly raised a hand and brushed them off from his face? What else do u need to make a complete scandal? Damn...HE IS JUST MY FRIEND! Sumpah!!!! ;p

I asked my friends.."Bakpe sengeh2 gitu? (What r u smiling at?)". They just shrugged their shoulders. Yeah right..something was going on inside their brains! I told them there's nothing..absolutely nothing going on with us...we're just friends! And they were like...scoffing and mocking at me...damn you guys! We will talk OK! This is not over yet..The thing is..I was not avoiding..I was just...embarrased...I bet my face was reddishly red than ever...

Now..I have to explain myself...on lotsa things...haiz....What a day..what a day...But I enjoyed myself..yeah..I think they could tell as well...too much of water splashing, "splash splush splush"...so what?? It was hot n steamy day..it's Friday! Sunny Friday..I love my friends! but..I am still shy...ayya...malu malu...;p

Thank you Edwin..that was such a nice day....n nice swimming...I can never compete with you...You were like..Michael Phelps...(like what Paula Abdul said to Adam Lambert). Rematch? No thanx..*wink wink*

So, will there be next week? Maybe.. Then I hafto invite my pranky friends as well...oh boy...this is gonna b so much fun..I wish..I wish...;p

I love you guys!!! Everyone! I mean to say that...;p

C ya round Mr. Bloggy..

p/s - Edwin's Ganu accent was funny tho...ahax.."Kejut saye.." ;p

Toodles..;p

2 comments:

ewan mohad said...

ooo... awok gi berene dok ajok sayo...

taulah sayo to reti berene...

*ape aku melalut neyh..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

aku ganu weh..bukang kelatang..ahahahahahaha...;p