Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FREEDOM Part 2: All about being naked...

Yeay..another free pass for me...

Been naked all day..n nite..been up and down, to the kitchen..totally naked...

This is FREEDOM! and sexxxy...xxx

I'm having this strawberry+raspberry yogurt...n naked...wah, it rhymes...

Watched American Idol last nite...Adam Lambert is so gonna be the next idol! Kris Allen is cute somehow...

Talked to my friend, Pie (Firdaus) last nite...n naked.... Happy B'day dear.... jom amik IELTS same2 lpas I prac jom...

Abah called n asked what I'm up to...n I said.."I'm totally naked..n dis house is mine!"

Swept the floor dis morning..n did some cleaning...n totally naked...Sapu sapu sambil naked...muahahahaha...

Watched MTV..naked...

I changed..put on my singlet and shorts...went out for a while..bought NST, Utusan n Kosmo..costed me RM3.70... Heated the "Bubur Kacang Merah" which Kak Long and Didi gave last nite...yummy...;p Thanx Kak Long..

Typing this crap nakedly...I think it's sexy..;p

Oh, Hafriz reminded me yesterday...about sumthin..n I hate him! Thanx Hafriz! Got lost in the evening, looking for my teacher's crib...Hafriz distracted me while I was driving....haiz..

Hmm...pretty much, my day is nakedly nude! After this??? I'm expecting a 'surprise' visit..LOL...

Later? Have a date with Kak Long and Didi at 5pm...to Pak De's..yeay!

Tomorrow? Will crash Izzuddin's place..with Pie! Ahax...;p Ye la, orang tu da nak kawen..orang da bahagie la katekan...;p

The day after tomorrow? Hmm..no more freedom I guess... My bro is coming home...ayya, take ur time dear...

.....

Haiz..its 14 May...d Mak Cik sewa rumah was supposed to pay me the rent yesterday! The deal is still 13 Mak Cik! I hate you! I hate ur family! U guys love to take advantage of my atuk's innocence!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

for some weird reason, u keep on repeating "i'm totally naked".. knapakah bedah??? hahah :p

ewan mohad said...

oi.

get dressed..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

oh aimi..that's bcoz..i m! completely..LOL..;p

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

baiklah maam ekwan

b0b0y said...

cik bedah niza nak cakap die x pakai baju ngan suar... ekekekke... larikkk!!! thank GOD ur house is not naked togeder-geder wit u... larikkkk lagikkk!! hik3

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

hmmm...on the second thot, dat would b interesting..;p

*wink..