Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ako Ngayoy Masaya!!!

Well...I'm just happy..that's it... I'm happy for everyone, for everything and...for whatever la... I think, its worth to live and lead this life happily.

I wanna live forever...err...so not...ahahaha...well, I'm happy to avoid any conflict now..I'm happy to be happy soon!!! I am happy for you too!!!

Hmm...what else..I am happy to sit for TSL546, I think...err...dat rather sounds unwise...errr...bite my nail then...

Oddest of all, I'm happy to see "the dying CATS"...fighting over a piece of fried fish...there's a tumor in the humor...but, who cares? We live to save ourselves right???

Orait then...since I am happy, lets get naked and dance!!!!! and please be happy peeps! Ako ngayoy masaya!!!

;p

6 comments:

ewan mohad said...

Orait then...since I am happy, lets get naked and dance!!!!!

-no way I'm gonna do that..!!!

Liyana Hanim said...

haha..tetibe bile bace post ni teringat movie Yours Mine & Ours..part yg ayah die kate at d 2 lil cute boys.."Let them run naked & wild"..muahhahah

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

ekhwan...nape plak...

isnt that wat we always do??

ahahahaha...

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

yeah liyana....but those lil kids r cute..ahahahaha...

naked is cute...;p...err...ok, dats awkward..

b0b0y said...

errr..naked ngan ikwan..?(sambil gigit ujung kuku..)

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

uiks...;p