Monday, November 10, 2008

MABI ?!

I could not believe that this is going to be the end to my relationship. Sucks isn't it? Yeah...after three fuckin semesters we've made it through, not it has come to end...damn!!!

It was unbelievable yet expected from the beginning...shooooooooooott... I stayed up for her...gone thru whatever...but...ayyo...it was hard for me!!!!

Hmmmm..MABI...the combination of Ma and Bi...the mixture of Ma and Bi put together in a bowl...then it becomes...MABI...Mabi??? Yeah...macam babi...ops..sorry for the language...

Susahnye Arabic tadi...well, that was the end of my relationship..bye bye BAB501 (that's wat they call you).....one thing..just one thing... Y? Y? Y?..Why did u have to be so tough???? Hmmmm....

I had to leave early tho...sucks to be me....well, congratulation to those who could answer you well BAB501....

So long...

(out of boredom). Period.

No comments: