Saturday, November 15, 2008

Take A Break! To all my friends, Have a Nice Holiday!

I need a break! I am going back tonight. Dunno if that's a good thing or not. Oh well, I am goin to miss my homies soooooo much! I love them. I love Tajul, Nazri, Duang, Pie and Hafriz! They are so nice n such good friends!!! Not to forget to all my favorite friends: Aimi, EKHWAN, Syud, Tatie, Nad, Ella, Firhan, Zizi, Kak Aisyah, Wan Nurul Firdaus, Liyana, and everybody la!!! Thank you for being my friends. I love you guys!!!!

I really need a break, after all of the mess (throughout d past semester) Pheeew...finally, it's over. I am not ready for next semester btw. Ayya. I wish I can make it through the rain.

Oh yeah. Before I leave, there's one thing I want to stress, especially to 'you'. I appreciate that you've been nice to me. I am so sorry for what had happened between us. Just one thing, don't say you miss me when you just want to have fun with me! I'll pass on that. Don't do this to someone else. I miss you so much too and I love you. I am sorry. Just be happy for me, whenever and whoever you are with. I love you.

My abah and I? I don't know. I hope the cold war will end soon. I just want the best for both of us! Please don't be mad anymore. I think I should work harder to be a good son. Hmmm...all this while, I have been working so hard to get good CGPA...just to impress you. I guess, it means nothing to you. Oh well, its ok. I don't mind. Just be happy too.

What will I do for the rest of my holiday? Work? Naah... So not. Maybe I'll just travel then. Cuti-cuti Malaysia maybe. Then, I have to worry on my final result. Oh damn! I hope I'll pass!

Last words, I might not be online for quite a while. Thus, sorry in advance if I don't reply any of your messages. I just need a break! A break! Get away from this lunatic life for a while and enjoy myself to the utmost level! Yeah, that's what I will do! Exactly.

Happy Holiday peeps!!!! Enjoy!

;p

2 comments:

Donut said...

sob2...rindunya. huhuh

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

me too...rindu sama korang..

uwaaa.....;p