Saturday, November 1, 2008

You Are Not Ugly!!! They are!!!


What a terrible notion to address someone...oh goody, I never thought that they can be judges..if only I were there with you at that moment.., you could have my shoulder to cry on...I'm sorry my friend...I could feel your sadness....

To "them", one day, the wheel will roll back down.. If they are on top today, sooner or later, they'll be at the lowest level where people can easily lay their feet down. You will be on top dear! Cry no more will you....I promise, tomorrow will be a sunny day for both of us...

F**K them for calling you with such repulsive name! (Bangang punye orang!!!!). To my dear friend, I am so sorry that I could not be much of a help when you were at the lowest point in your life...

Dear friend, YOU ARE NOT UGLY! YOU ARE THE PRETTIEST CREATURE ON EARTH FOR ME! I AM GLAD I HAVE YOU!
Remember, one day, they'll feel the way you are feeling now! God is fair! I believe in that! No matter what, you will always be my pretty lil teddy....you have me my fren..
dah dah, jangan nangis lagi...... I tak suke tengok u nangis...

You are not ugly!!! They are!!!

No comments: