Friday, November 14, 2008

YeaY! I'm FRee!!!!

YeaY!!! Yippie!!! Finally, it's over!!! No more tense and burnouts...(for a while). Fheww...exam weeks are tiring... I am glad that it's finally over... Congratulation guys for successfully made it through!!

Yeah..what else...Oh, the holiday? Where will I be? I'll be in Terengganu from 17 till 25 November. I will then be in KK from 26 till..I don't know yet. I wanna work..but...

I hope this coming holiday will bring me some happiness...I wanna see happiness around me. Oh well, I wish it can be true.

Perhaps, I'll just walk around and see what it has to offer from the other side. Or, maybe I'll just drive around and jalan-jalan... I love to enjoy the beaches...I should go traveling then! Yeah baby!

Since I might have no frens when I am in KK, what should I do??? I don't know...I don't like staying at home all day long...errr....I guess, I'll be damned bored this holiday..jeng jeng jeng...

I guess, that's all for today..I am tired..nak qodo' tido la..penat study sociolinguistics...huhu..happy holiday everyone!!!!

No comments: