Sunday, November 2, 2008

I love to sing! Guling-guling!

tagged by TAJUL IQBAL

State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.* The 5 people I tag are then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.

1. I am friendly. (that's what I like to think)

2. I love my hands. (that's sounds rather awkward)

3. I love to sing coz I think my voice dah setaraf Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli. (terimalah kenyataan maut ini)

4. I used to have a diary where I wrote my dissatisfaction towards my life (mostly my abah. Oh, that was then..)

5. I spend most of my free time at the beach and guling-guling mcm org gile (back in Ganu, uwaa SHah ALam xde pantai!)

6. Saye agak takut akan kehadiran dan gandingan mantap Pak Lip & Mak Pas!

7. I used to kiss my junior back when I was in my secondary years. (Opsie..sowie..)

8. I can cry, listening to "Vanishing-MC"

9. Jeles bangat sama rambut Tjul!

10. I like boobies...(eh, ape aku tulis ni???)

11. I sometimes talk to myself...sort of...(sbab xde org layan..hoho)

12. I love to KISS & HUG.........(err...no comment)

13. There should be a tumor in my humor. (...I carry a huge load of PVC in my bag)

14. Saye sudah pandai goreng ikan..(damn its scrumptious!)

15. Actually, malas nak tulis sampai 15...banyok bebeno when I only have little interesting facts bout me...(oh ya, I am a moody person at times!)

The end...

Now, who to tag?? ermm..

1. Syud
2.Nazri
3.Aimi
4.Hafriz
5.Firhan

6 comments:

b0b0y said...

i like no 14..hik3

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

Yes! me too! approved by: MYSELF..huhu

ewan mohad said...

NO. 10,

WEIRDO... I tanak kawan ngan you... yopu straight... you tipoo mak kannn...

*sambil mnangis tepi longkangs*

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

muahahahahaha...

omg, what is happening to me???

darn me...

b0b0y said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

opsie