Monday, November 3, 2008

HSM 3..(I hafto agree wif Hafriz!!!)

Oh my goodness...I once thought that it is going to be as lame as HSM2...just before it was premiered in the cinema... Dang me! I was completely wrong. Darn. (period)

Oh ya, HSM 3 is way too cool and to sum it all up, it is the BEST HSM so far! Kudos for them...! Yay..The senior year, wow...fantastic! Well, what more can I say when I could only shut my mouth for silence in the cinema!? (I was thinking of giving a standing ovation during the show, but...it'll be awkward...)
I would say...errm...Zac Efron has improved a lot, be it vocally or showmanship throughout the show. And..he's hot too...ahahahaha... To bad that he's got 'Gabriella' already. She is somehow stiff I think...I dunno, there's something wrong with her... She did not fully expressed herself. That's what I like to think. Sue me then.
Well, Hafriz, you were right. Thanx buddy for your review. I finally got to watch it (with Aimi and Tajul) this evening. It's great.

Yesssss...the songs are great! They are FRESH! The dances are great!!! All the upbeats...with the lightings and the sets (setting) used...they are all great! Kudos to Kenny Ortega for his great direction and guide! Bravo! I simply love it!
It is a great movie for all ages, especially the youngsters! Seriously guys, the songs and the dance moves will keep you glued to the screen! Yes...I'm impressed with the improvement! To me, it is still a great musical movie no matter what will people label it...

That's all folks..to those who have not seen this movie, you should! (period) and to those who's not in favor with musical movie, perhaps you would like to give it a shot peeps..cum on. ENJOY THE SEEN AS WE DID! Huhu..I had so much fun and it really cured my boredom..
Toodles..;p




8 comments:

Donut said...

*mengusap janggut sambil mengangguk*

But I wonder what will the next one's title will be? Dorng dh grad...hmmm

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

will there be another one?...uwaaa...then, ill be lookin 4ward 4 ur review..;p

joshua said...

I dig it totally.

Still, zac is not my taste la beb!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

well, its up to u man...diff ppl diff opinion..huhu...;p

Izlin said...

NIZA! Welcome to the club! Aku pon suke giler HSM 3! aku dah download soundtracks dier and duk ulang dgr berjuta kali sehari. lol.


nnti kalo ko download, bitau aku tau! :D

-izlin!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

orait izlin...will note that in mind! such a great show wasn't it?..huhu..;p

Izlin said...

thanks~

great show? very!! :D

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

yeah..no sweat..;p