Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pagi Yang Boring

Adoi...awal pulak aku bangun ari ni...huhu..n I'm bored. What should I do today? I don't no. I have no particular plans. My friends seem to be missing these few days. Hmm...(thinking) Oh well...are they partyin' without havin' me? Uwaaaa....

What's for breakfast anyway? I dunno..I am just too lazy to go downstairs...(yet I'm sittin' in front of my PC in my room)...Debish...Pegi la mandi!!!! Tajul pun dah mandi...nak pegi lowyat dgn aimi katenye...uwaaa...

What should I do today? What sould I do? Anyway, last night, I have watched "The Green Mile"...it is a great movie indeed! Thanx Hafriz for that brilliant suggestion. (Hafriz yg suggested suruh tgk cite ni). I love the storyline. It's about God's Miracle..n parts in the story are mostly about the ugliness inside us.

What else? I lost my words already....c ya round then Mr Bloggy.
Bye.

Have a nice day.

No comments: