Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Part Time Lover?

Thank you for loving me. The trust is now officially off of my shoulder. Thank you. Hmm..I really don't get it tho. What's the point of you saying you're "single and available" when you are already attached to someone else? What are you trying to prove?? (Thinking)

Are you just a part time lover like the one in Stevie Wonder's "Part Time Lovers"? Just be yourself, will you?! With all due respect, HELP YOURSELF OUT "BABE"! THE DEAL IS OFF! I just hope we can be just friends from now on...

Oh, I really have to double my joy after this. I think I am getting too old for this sick, love game. Love is just a crying game. Love is just a losing game. It's rhetoric. Though it's tough, I must learn to face Mr. Reality! Oh well..

That part was really a slowdown for me. But, I wont rest till I find the answers. (Sigh) I must say that we are facing an acute shortage of honest+sincere lovers!!! All we have is just PART TIME LOVERS! (Talk about avoiding conflict huh?!)

Am I going to a journey of faith this break? Seriously, what's up with the drama, the truth, love and relationship??? Dipshit! I just hope I can handle whatever there is in front of me. Haiz..my grandpa was admitted to the hospital yesterday due to his heart attack. He forgot HOW to take his GTN! Please God, I am not ready yet....

I wonder, when will my star shine... But it's ok. I get it. Tomorrow will be a new day, with a new hope. Today is just another day. For days to come, I hope I can survive the pain. I don't blame you for what is happening to me. I've chosen this path, there's no turning back. I get it.

Oooh..I really need something good enough to revive! I have to handle the pressure and control my emotion! CAUTIOUS APPROACH:

1. Avoid seeing those bloodsuckers!
2. Don't go out and try to hit on someone's partners!
3. Learn and practice a lot! (They say, practice makes perfect)
4. Don't "Wow" someone else anymore, "Wow" yourself!
5. ...don't know...

That's all Mr. Bloggy. I am alone as you can see dear. When can I kiss you again? So long..;p

p/s - "I'm not gay, I'm just human" - Jimmy Kimmel punye line in Jimmy Kimmel Live.. (he was talking about his crush on Brad Pitt since early 90's...ahax...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dunn0 if you notice this pattern...

for those who have had a bf or a gf before, they'd always get a new gf or bf when they break up with their current ones. Those who have had a bf or gf always have abf or gf and their single status is rarely longer than 1 month.

Those who are single are always single.

Maybe you should try exploring the singes market. maybe there's a treasure among those unworthy of attention lot. haha!

just something that u can think about.

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

tnax mr anonymous...

nevermind...i hav no interest to seek for new full time lover now...

thanx for droppin by anyway..

Anonymous said...

well, it is your call. i'd love to help you one day. 1 day!

-K-

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

owh...ok..thanx K..

err...who's K?