Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another breakup...life goes on...I'm on my own highway!

Just another day...

Why is love so hard to find? - Jesse McCartney.  I am just a small boi, living in a huuuuge world. I can't satiate every guy.

People marching to d drum, everybody's havin fun to d sound of love. UGLY is d world we live in. Plastic..everywhere....Dusty faces. Sham is our nutricious food!

It's ok if u don't want me anymore...but, I just want to kno one thing before I leave.. What have I done wrong to u??? Just because a message, uve claimed dat I suddenly became d COLDNESS!

Yeah, ur older dan me..n ur right in everything... Whatever dude, whatever.

Sayonara.

4 comments:

Fitriah said...

break up??

ewan mohad said...

oww hun, cheer up k..

kumbang bukan sekor uols...

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

ahax...ya lorr cousie...

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

yeah..im still on the treadmill...never stop!