Monday, April 20, 2009

SLA? WTF....oh well, now it's over, there goes my B+...

Uwaaaaaaa....SLA is over...my final is over...now I can close the chapter...oh wait...I still have my Reader's Theatre to kill!!! Maybe I should kill myself instead...;(

SLA, SLA..... difficult? Nope... I think it's beyond difficult.... I guess this is what I have to pay for:
1) Studying at the eleventh hour
2) Relying the polka-dots questions
3) Sleeping too much
4) Eating donuts before exam
5) Sitting under the effing air-cond...wtf..it's steamy...(not in an arousing way!)

Possible solutions:
1) Kera-Ok-ing after school
2) Waiting for Dibah's Lollipop!
3) Eat, eat and eat some more
4) Movies
5) E-curr in Planet Romeo some more...

SLA SLA... wish I can turn back the hands of time..but..IMPOSSIBLE! There goes my B+!!!!
Sank in the wet carpet already...........uwaaaaaa....;p

Reader's theatre? Oh snap... I'm puttin an average bet only.. Can't be that good tho..

All in all, what's done is done and now it's over..

Oh yeah, before I end, my lecturer, Mdm Noorzaina Idris is not feeling well.. She's bleeding.. I hope nothing bad will happen... Pray for her... Oh God Oh God, please save her!!!

That's my day so far (20 April 2004)

Toodles..;p

2 comments:

taj said...

lolli lolli oh lolli pop pop

smbl cube berjoget

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

naah, that's not how we do it...ahax