Monday, April 27, 2009

I wanna go to KOREA!!!

Insyaallah...ade rezeki, aku confirm pegi Korea...teettt...hopefully after graduating dis TESL thingy la...dats a reward for me...for accomplishing my programme...ek ek...u can't say no now daddy...;p

Haiz...jelesnye aku tgk my old buddy da pegi Korea..even Chong, my fren went there already...aku? Aku Masih Di Sini - Tahta.... please..please...two more semesters..n I'm good to go!!! Then I can say, "Korea, here I come!!!"

Takpe, takpe...today's ur day...one day...one day...ahahahahahahha..I really can't wait..I wanna go there..I wanna go there...I want! I want! I want!!! Mr. Z x nak ajak I pegi Korea ke? *wink *wink

Ciss..lambat betul aku..orang lain dah berkurun tengok Prince Caspian, aku baru je tengok tadi..huhuhu..n I was..thrilled...it has been fun watching The Chronicles of Narnia 2, Prince Caspian...He's dreamy....I think, I love this movie...fantasyyy..ooo..I like...;p

It's been an honour waiting for u Aslan, from the beginning! Wow...dramatic entrance... Overall, Caspian the 10th is mine! I kno I kno..so lame...the hell with it... Seronok! Caye la kawan2...yang mane belum tengok, go watch la..download, download...maybe it's just fun for me kot..gosht, I'm so outdated! Darn...

Waiting for tonight! Ooooo... Anyway, I've been wondering around, looking for my friend's house...he's just rented a house at Taman Bunga Raya...ok la...now I know his house. No. 17..ade kete Wira biru, WHU5002...jeng jeng jeng.... WTF??! I am such a stalker..his name is Fyzal...or Faizal..watever...Pemalu orangnye..but once u get to kno him, he's actually cool....

Shit, migraine plak...too much thinking...Miss u buddy! I'm sure u r having fun there!!!

Owh..Korea, Korea, Korea.....wait for me.....

Adios...;p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

g dah kuar, ak bgtau ko.. ujung tahun ni ade.. miss sally dh ckp kat aku aritu.. dh confirm.. 2 mnggu bln 6 ni.. 2 mnggu end of year.. since bln 6 kte prac, so, i'm going for the end of year nye..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

i wanna join!!!!

can i? can i?

pleaseeeeee......

Fitriah said...

ape ni?ape ni?

nak join jugak boleh?

ewan mohad said...

mak nak pegi Italy...

bwk mak nok...