Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stop Poking Me!

"Wow, niza da bijak, x pyh study pn xpe...da confirm A"

"X pegi library ke? Ala, niza xpe...." n bla bla bla......

...................

"Ha'a, aku x study pun...kate pun da bijak, nak buat pe study!, da confirm A kan..."

"Nape, ko confirm dapat C ke?"

..............

The truth is, stop poking me! I hate it when you poke me like that....Have you seen me studying these few days? Have you? If I am that smart. I'd probably on my way to watch movies right now...or singing...or whatever...

I know I wont get an A...serves me right la, sape suruh x study awal2... Can u at least spare me some room so I can look at the Nina Spada book? Ko nak g study, pegi la...x payah la nak cucuk2 orang, u've wasted ur studying time u kno?!... You've learned in Chapter 3 kan..each and every individual is different!

Another truth is...I am not prepared la! Past years papers pun x buat lagi...how can u say that aku da habis study la, x payah study la..??? Go poke someone else will you?...It hurts you know....knowing that u have at least prepared for tomorrow..aku ni, kosong lagi... Please...

It is provoking to me....Please stop it! Ko nak study, study la...x payah la provoke orang.... Ok my friends? Study elok2 ok...;p

Pssst..I am just distracting myself from my study actually...ahahahahaha... Sorry to sape2 yang terkena bias sakit ati aku tadi, adoi, aku rase bersalah n berdosa plak sound orang sarcastically mcm tu....please forgive me, I really did not mean it... All the best for SLA paper esok.... Good luck sume orang!

Bye.

4 comments:

Donut said...

lek niza...study leklok k...mlm ni kite wat forum like always!

One last, final push before our salvation. Huzzah!

Fitriah said...

haha..i just love this entry!

seeing the infuriated side of you..

gudluck final sok!!!:)

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

cooooool....

u kno wat i did today hafriz? u dun wana kno..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

yes cousie...there r times...huhu..;p

boy i wish i can turn back the hands of time...