Monday, April 6, 2009

U made my day.....


U made my day ;p
I'm abound of smiles rite now..Huhu...hey, before I begin, dis is nothin to do with falling in love or watso'er.. Just feeling happy all in the sudden...

I was thinking of meeting my old fren tonite..he's going to UK dis 14 April...he'll be stayin there for at least 2 years!...hmmm... but, it seems like..it's been cancelled..I guess he's busy..oh well..wat to do.. anyway, in case if I can't c u till dis 14, I wish u all the best Johnny Wong Yu Xiu!

I'd love to say thanx to my lovin fren, C.W.S for being so sweet to me!!!! Ur such an adorable creature!!! Thanx...;-)

Guess what mizta, I was actually a bit frustrated dis evening, knowing that I mite not be able to see Johnny tonite..haiz..but then...as I log in my YM, I saw someone's online...it's been quite sometime that I haven't seen him online..I guess he's busy with his study..hehe..

I said hye..n he said, "Actually..i online is to c u online or not", "I'm online just to c if u online".."I wait, wait and wait for u to tell you something" "When I wan to offline, u buzz me"..(Pardon him for his chinese english, still learning tho)
and I said..."what?".."I hav test tomorrow n mis u", "Wish me luck for my driving test tomorrow.." I think that's very sweet of him to check if I'm online or not...dats cute, really. I'm sure u'll do just fine tomorrow dear...

I'm happy..at least, I can take my shower happily now..thanx C.

p/s - Can't wait to c u again...;p Next time, u'll drive k...
learned bout the baddy Richard iii today...11 ghostly dreams ok!! (What a badlot!)

"Marv'lous proper man"

2 comments:

b0b0y said...

before this u mesti mandi2 ala2 kobau kat sawah kan... ekekeke

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

ewww...wats dat suppose to mean?

ahax