Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why can't you be loyal???

Here's d issue...

A guy...

Name: SXXXXQ IXXXXXXR

Age: 28 yo

Job: Teacher (History)

Status: Married.

Ok. Last night, I was clearing my messages. Unfortunately, there were some messages left out without any reply from me. I am sorry to those who were affected. Nevermind. There was dis one message which goes like dis..

"Hye, how r u boi? Bile nak datang Kuantan? I teringin nak jumpe u..n 'xxx' (censored)".

My reply, "Err, xcuse me, whos dis? Where did u get my num?"

"U bg kt I last year..., I da lame simpan...u ktne? Jom jumpe.."

"I'm in Tganu...taking my break. I mite b goin to TC esok, wit my frens"

"Owh...maybe kite bole jumpe kat mane2..I teringin la xxx (censored). I suke la xxx dgn boys like u"

"Huh? xcuse me? Do I kno u mista? Can u please tell me bout urself?"

"Oh..I ----------- ,umo 28, chubby, dah beristeri, but dnt wori boi, I pandai makan pandai simpan...I bole bayar xxxxxxx tuuuut..(censored)"

"Err..dis is getting on my nerve now...who's dis? R u playin wit me? Do I look like a whore?"

"Eh hello, abis tu nape u kasi num u mase I mintak? Please la...I horny ni...please..."

"Xcuse me? Lotsa ppl hav my num kot...so wat? it's not a biggy if I gave my num to 1000 ppl??! N u..I'm sorry to b rude, but dnt u have a wife to ntertain u? What kind of guy r u...I think u shud b loyal to ur wife..."

"Eh, sape u nk nasihat I? Umo setahun jagung, da pandai nk tegur org.. My wife x tau, so, dnt u worry la..pandai la I simpan...tp skang...bile u bole dtg sini? Nanti I bole jemput..."

"OMG..ur such a loser..y on earth shud I cum n c u? I feel bad upon ur wife's feeling la..I kesian sgt...I wonder how wud she feel if she knows bout dis...Please mista, go back to ur wife..n tell her d truth bout u...I'm sure it hurts when she knows...y on earth were u married in d first place?"

"Hello...I buat, I tanggung la...bini I xkan tau..u x pyh bising2 la...yg penting, I can pay n u have wat i wan! Xkan sebab I da kawin u xnk kawan dgn I??"

"Kawan? Is dat wat u call frenship? Adoi... I'm sorry, I don't have time for this..dnt get me wrong mista..I'd love to be fren wit u..but I have no interest n business to satiate ur sexual desire..please..if u want, go find someone else..don't text me for sex! Bye."

"O..ok, kalu camtu...can u mms me ur picture pls? I rindula nk tgk u xxxxxxxxxx (censored). I promise I reply..pls.."

And I did not reply. Gosht, dis is hard for me. It's heartbreaking knowing that ur loved one is 'eating out'. The worst part is...wit a GUY instead of a girl. When u r married, u r bound to serve ur partner...I believe in that. Dnt get me wrong..I like guys as well...but not 'married guys!' This is beyond ignorance. If u like guys in d first place, y on earth u married her??? Asshole.. Ur wife is not a tool for ya! She's d otha half of u! U should not treat her like dat! Fxxk u loser!

I kno I am not d right person to comment this. I kno I m bad. But seriously, I wonder how does his wife feel being with him? I mite b that guy one day..this is why I am restricting myself from involving in any serious relationship. I even thot of not getting married in d future. Look at us...kawin cerai kawin cerai...I don't want to b like that. Even tho I am like this, I still have feelings n my brain to think wisely.

Minutes later, got anotha message from him. "Eh, nape senyap? Mane gamba?"

The hell with this guy! What is wrong wit u??? I have a life to catch rather than replying ur silly sms...

I am sorry to that guy if I ever hurt him in any way.

Lastly..I wish to change as changes is an option, not by force. I seriously need professional help!

"A change is gonna come" ;(

No comments: