Sunday, April 26, 2009

First day of my break....

7.30 am - Alarm! n I snoozed! hahahahahha...

8.20 am - Woke up...arggh malasnye..


8.45 am - Had breakfast with family (Mee goreng basah je)

9.10 am - Read today's papers...(Boy, Tan Sri Sidek said, "If your rubbish is not collected, don't blame d PM. It's d job of local authority.")

11.00 am - Brought d car (PES 3656) to carwash...thank goodness Ayie was there...joined by Pak De later..they're goin to Kemaman tonite..ade org baru balik from Mesir..huhu..gossiped about Abah...he actually bought two lots of semi-d's near SK Balai Besar...went there for a sec, it's green....Pak De said it's good for business...instead abah wants to 'sewa' them to ppl...hmmm...

1.30 pm - Went h0me for lunch. Hari ni Faez masak...kari daging...best gile..pekat...yum yum ;p

2.30 pm - Mandi

3.00 pm - Went to Mydin, bought some stuffs...tissue, fabreze, mineral water, lotion, 100 plus etc...Dropped by umah Tok. Diddy and Amir were there..Kak Long, text me after this!!!

3.45 pm - Met a new fren, Sae....cuuuute... We went to "Rush Cafe" in front of Polytechnic Sultan Mizan...perrgh, Nasi Lemak situ best giler...Tajul, I'm so going to take u there one day...pedas siot sambal dy!!!

4.45 pm - Hang around at Teluk Gadong... we chatted....n joined OM Part 3 students pnye barbeque party...man, they were nice!!!! cute......oh well, it smelled like chickennnnn...oh it's just me...there were so many ppl dating...

7.30 pm - Had to leave...hantar Sae to Kolej Gemia 3....n went straight to Kemaman...had to visit Haikal...miss him actually...

Then, I went home...dinner..a bit late..sorry guys...hmm..

Abah is coming home this May...to attend some kind of important wedding....so, there's completely no need for me to fly there.

Mummy is still 'tired'...I'm sorry for her.....

Anyway, thanx Sae for hanging out with me... I'll drop by sometimes in ur room...wana meet Nick..he stays upstairs ayte... Hmm..I wonder why Iz is so kekwat...haiz...Chong is busy today..kalu x bole ajak dy join...;(
Anyway, remember ur promise k..tman I g library....chessss, Pak Guard UiTM Dungun mintak my matric card...damn...Harusla aku tinggal kt umah..... Pas Pelawat pun Pas Pelawat la....

Currently learning to dance.."Sorry, Sorry - Super Junior"

Tomorrow? O yea..Good luck my bro for ur CTU paper...all the best...

Toodles for now.. ;p

4 comments:

Fitriah said...

haha..great!

dont think im gonna forget about this!:p

ewan mohad said...

i nak cuti jugakkk!!!!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

haha...u hafto admit my cousie...admit it..admit it..

nway, text me k..;p

sukenye aku...hahahahahahaha...;p

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

jom cuti buddy!!!