Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sad, sadness...Emo, emoness???

I don't kno. Maybe I am in d mood for crying movies.

Watched "10 promises to my dog", "...ing" and "Love of Siam"..it's heartbreaking... It makes me think bout...the value of friendship..... I love having friends. I can't live without them. But, one of my friends told me..

"U depend too much on ur friends. It shows that u r a weak person.."

"What's dat suppose to mean? Yeah..I admit.. Maybe I am weak..but I am different from U! I don't use my friends. U use them for ur benefit! I don't think I should take any advice from u... I don't wanna b like u!"

Suddenly, I turned myself to b an emo bitch! I started to shout at her! Toing toing toing went on and on. OMG.. Something is wrong...Is it d fever? Can fever cause dis mood swing? I don't kno... I hate this.. I am tired...

Then, she said sorry..n I forgave her. The thing is..I need to grow up...seriously, who can you trust these days? Trust itself sounds more like "lust".

I need a friend.

4 comments:

acad said...

love of siam is just a pure gem!

watched it for 5 times already and it never fails to make me cry.

everything about the movie is love. I love the ending too.

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

love's in d air! now im waiting to watch Marley n Me...heard dat it's a good movie too...

hsy...y m i watchin movies bout dogs?

i dunno..

acad said...

marley and me?

Oh you should read the book, lagi sedih!!

serious!!!
i didn't cry for the movie but the book just swept me away.

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

haiya...tpakse cari buku plak...

thanx for d info acad..;p

eh..tgk la..10 promises to my dog! best...