Friday, April 17, 2009

Kematian...knocks the door.

Hmmmm....today is another day of boredom. I am already counting for the break....it's OVER..it's over.....when it's gonna b ova?

Got a terrible news from my bro..."Pak Kadir dah meninggal"...Huh? "Innalillah"..."when?"
"Semalam, jatuh basikal..."

I was like....dat old guy lived very close to us. He's the neighborhood guy. Oh, it's just like...18 steps away from my gate. Innalillah. I am sorry that I could not be there. I am sorry Mak Kadir....

The death..oh, it feels so close...It is creepy, seeing how death keeps knocking on our doors, day by day. Ih well, the cycle must end one day, ayte.

The Kadir's family. I used to lepak-lepak at their kedai runcit when I was a little boy. Mak Kadir is friendly to us, ever since we moved there. Pak Kadir owns another Kedai Runcit near the bus station. Now, the memories of my childhood...crawling slowly inside my mind. I miss them.

Their son. They have a son, also happened to be my dad's close friend. I still remember the day he came to our house and asked my dad for a job. My dad offered him to work at Bank Pertanian Malaysia (now it's known as Agro Bank) and he is still doing good there. JHD5400. That's his Waja's number.

Pak Kadir loves to play with kids. I think he's already in his 80's. He's kinda cold at times, but I love him coz he's the nicest man in the neighborhood. Overall, I love the Kadir's family.
I am sorry for such loss.

No comments: