Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nervous....


Nervous...

Waiting for someone....


Kantoi dgn somebody...shit, what can I possibly do now...covering up is a lil bit too late..


Check d messages all over again...


Still on diet..(sort of) ;p


Waiting for d rice to cook...first time masak kat umah.... Kalu x jadi, hmm...nasibla...


Looking at d grandpa's clock...it's still early...toing toing


Staring outside from d window...if someone's coming..


Wondering why there's no reply from them..


Planning what to wear tonight...


Thinking whether I'm certain to jalan2 tepi pantai with someone...in the middle of the night...


Someone promised to bring his 'stuffs' but...no response..tuut tuut tuut


Knowing the fact I haven't edit my Chapter 1 n 2 AE...

Got a text message, but not from dat someone...haiz


Planning for next week...Main Camp Lecturers will drop by...asked me to fetch them...oh boy oh boy...


Next Saturday and Sunday, am I sure to do this?....


My 'gentle' frens r cumin..please don't ruin my mood, please guys..oh boy, oh boy...


Again, waiting for tonight... Dup dap dup dap....


Nervous...

No comments: