Friday, July 3, 2009

Money, Money, Money..


Yes...money...Who does not need it? Liar!

Money makes the world go round! It's a little bit funny knowing the fact that we can't live without money..True. No money, no talk...shhhhhh! Shut up...get out of this premise! I'm telling you the truth, I can't live without money...


People say: Money is not everything! Darn, that's a lie... They have made money from that saying! Ok..that's not the issue..
Everyone is money minded!

The thing is, what do we do with the money? Why do we need it so bad?
All of us need money to live, to breathe and to gain weight! Most of us (including me) need money to buy things we barely need...Some of us use money to get more money...Some needs money to cover the 'leak' on the 'pipe'. Bottom line is, people need money to survive.

Now, is it fair if someone use a person or persons (only God knows how many) to get money? Frankly, I have heard that people use money to get someone..True. However, using people to get money is....somewhat irreverent to me!

I don't know about them..They might feel it's ok for them..not me babe, not me...
Even if it's just a small piece of RM50, naah..that won't work on me... Only idiots do that... Hmm...on the other flip side of a coin, I think it's brilliant! Brilliante!

Obviously, simplicity works here. You meet new people every week. You hang out with them, claim that you need some money to pay whoever shit they are...and those people you just met give you some money...and you leave them... The next day, they are history...

Feels good isn't it??? Yes it is...taste the luxury of knocking on people's heads.
Wow...good for you...good for you. It won't work on me...Not here, not now, NEVER! You've dragged yourself in this mess, clean it yourself...It's time to grow up! So, grow up!

Money, money, money..it's so funny...it's a rich men's world. Nope, not you... I am sure you've heard about karma. Save yourself then. Be good and breathe well. I don't want to tell you what's right and what's not..you are big enough to think the most common sense thing in the world. So, live it... Come on, you're not 12, ARE you???


Ok then, I have shouted at you...great. I'm sorry for that. It's because I care! Thanx for the 'treat', my friend.


Peace ;p

No comments: