Monday, July 27, 2009

Week 7, Day 1...I need another lifeline!

It's Monday, 27 July 2009. My day went perfect with 2C. I taught them literature (successfully). We were role-playing today. It was fun, wasn't it? Hehe... I told you guys ;p Hehe..

It was darn irking, waiting in the teachers room...without any relief! I wanted my relief! Hmm...as I recall, it would be a disaster if I were given relief duties...NOT ANYMORE! I am craving for relief duties.........yummy....Give me more!

Today, I hang out with 'Puan-Puan' (Pn Azah, Pn Noraizan, Pn Noraini and some others). We were chatting and chatting and gossipping about school and stuffs. It was funny, noticing how one thing leads to another...and another... It started from "Babies and stuffs" until "Scott's Emulsion". Don't ask me anything..I have no idea myself....

Then, jeng jeng jeng... I found out that MOST of my 2D students were absent. When I asked around, they said; "Mereka DIREHATKAN". What's that suppose to mean..Oh, its another word for "DIGANTUNG". Ayya...How was I suppose to teach?

Fine, I explained in depth Chapter 9 (The Phantom of the Opera) for the first period. Suddenly, some students were fighting! HARDCORE. Now it has became a serious issue. It has became a racial agenda. DAMN! I hate this. I was not prepared for this. When I went to the office, looking for the PSP book, they were begging me (like kitties begging for milk) not to 'grant' them any penalty point. "Cikgu, kalu cikgu bagi penalti, nanti saye kene buang sekolah...."

Even worse. I could not hold my fury for a minute or two. I scolded them, I shouted and I kicked the desks. I felt bad for the others who wanted to learn (yeah right, who am I kidding? Nobody listened). It was seriously like a cage-fight! Shafiq VS Singh! 12 seconds later, they were joined by Epul and Firdaus Semaon. 13 seconds later, Geethan, Bala and Kishok joined them! What was that???????????????????

Gosht, I need another lifeline. I need a saviour. I need you. I hope they will not make any mess with me tomorrow.

On my way to my car -- Some teachers told me; "Niza, garangnye awak awak tadi....sampai syafiq lari keluar kelas....". Me?..."Taklah, syafiq lari sebab dy ingat saye nak report kat cikgu Hijazi...saye just nak amik buku PSP je..."...Others?.."Sabarla niza, kami pun da tekanan mental layan bebudak 2D tu..."

Hmmmm...I know I can control 2D...when they are noisy and minorly misdemeaning. BUT, FIGHTING and RACIAL FIGHT are serious crimes! Help me, somebody....please.....T_T

No comments: