Sunday, July 19, 2009

Week 5, Day 5+6...Sensual!

It was Friday, 17 July 2009. The exam was over. Everyone was looking forward to collect their marks. The students, I mean.

Chen Yi, Mei Kha, Singh, Wei Xin, Yong Chuan, Kaushalya were asking for theirs. Where are the Malays? Hmmm.... I have just finished marking their papers, just now....;p Only one person from 2C scores A. Nobody from 2D scores A. Whoa. That is something.

Argh...the Remove Class, again! I did some games with them and they loved it for the first period. Then, they asked to go for an 'early' recess. Ayya.... I have failed to make them stay in the class...SO, they were wandering around...like homeless people, begging for food. That's weird. Koo Kah Poh was the most notorious boy in that class. So, I punished him..(hehe, not really). I played with him some kind of language riddle game...and he lost. SO, he had to stay as promised.

What else? Oh, I think that's all for that day.

..................

18 July 2009. Saturday. It's my very first LADAP day! "Latihan Dalam Pengurusan". The topic was.."Effective Leadership". It was fun...seriously! I thought it was going to be extremely boring...But, it turned out...to be more than fun!

Mr Sharizan is from Unit Kaunseling JPS (Jabatan Pelajaran Selangor). He was so cooooool. When he did the PERASA (pembimbing rakan sebaya) thing, obviously, all teachers showed their childish behaviour....I missed seing those hanky panky actions anyway.

Errm...how to describe it...SENSUAL. Yup. When Cikgu Amly returned tha 'favor' for me, I was like....'alamak'.... Cikgu Arud has been naughty too....toing toing. Thanks for the treat sir!

SUddenly, all teachers enjoyed watching our 'sensual' action. It was actually part of the program. I was hugging my mentor, Mr Arud. We were like, inseparable....more like the father-son hug. I must say...I love it...

The food? Remarkable.... Feels like attending some kind of Malay wedding ceremony. Thanks everyone...and thanks to Ms Liza for he willingness to have lunch with me. Miss Liza; "Niza, I think you better go and eat with your teachers la...I think they are looking at us now...". Me; "Naah, no need. So?"

p/s - I don't care what people think when I sat and had lunch with the Mak Guard. SO what????

Toodles ;p

2 comments:

Fitriah said...

the tittle somehow trigger me to read ur post :)

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

gotcha ;p