Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Week 7, Day 2...I love you too, pretty girls...

Hirashini: "Hye handsome boy!"
Me: "Hye pretty girls.."(to all girls there) ;p

28 July 2009. Tuesday. Hirashini and Joanne greeted me. It's nice to have you guys around (even though you skipped my assignments!). Guys like you who make me smile at the end of the day...mostly..hehe...I love you too, pretty girls!

Today? Hmm..nothing much happened today except 2D was scared of me! I had no idea why..I guess, it's because of yesterday's event...How unfortunate..Ahax...How I wish you guys can behave like this everyday. Even more surprising was: Raja and Hasrul were in the class even though they were 'DIREHATKAN' till this Thursday.

I taught them grammar, SUCCESSFULLY! Wow...I am impressed with myself...I guess, it takes me to kick all desks to get you guys learn, ayte..ahahahahha...

I have also relieved 2C and 2E today. Hmm..Should I say; FUN?! DEFINITELY! I taught Mathematics for 2C. It was about geometrical construction and the perpendicular bisector by just using pencil and a pair of compass etc etc... Lucky I still memorized how to...(based on my MM and LK knowledge). I love teaching them those stuffs...It was fun.

Dr. Izaham canceled his plan to come today. Huhu. I have informed him that I will not be teaching this Friday..because, I will be off to Sungai Dusun at 3pm.

Mr Selva was furious (mengamuk) today. Seriously, I have never seen him, in such anger. It was one of my student; Vickneswaran (2D) who was rude, I think. Pity both of them.

That's all for now. Toodles ;p

No comments: