Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Week 5, Day 2...Culture shock!

14 July 2009. Culture shock. Wow. I have never seen and experienced exam with such mess. I mean, its weird. Is this what they call exam in SMKSI????!

Earlier on, I had a meeting (Mesyuarat Khas Disiplin/Program Masih Ada Yang Sayang) with all noon teachers, including Mrs Principal. Wow...so many 2D students in that list (problematic students). WOW! Am I supposed to be frightened? Naa... I am ok with it now. It's the norm there.

The exam??? OMG...its like a triple OMG already! I wonder how they can possibly answer the questions with such noise. It's worse than the typical daily class. They were like making excessive noise...They were walking here and there...completely free! When I shouted, they were sitting properly...just for 5 minutes. I thought I have failed for my classroom management... But, it turned out....everyone was facing the same problem. Even the senior teachers too. Cool...errr... Dang me dang me...

Sejarah. The paper consists of 40 questions. Some subjectives and some MCQs. Most of 2E students answered all questions in just 15 minutes. When I looked at one of the answers...Rahimi: "British telah memerintah Tanah Melayu selama TEBU...." Tebu???? What on earth is that? Come on guys, nak tembak pun, biarla logik sket....

KHB. Shin Jean: "Paku ferus ialah dari jenis BOTOL AIR." Huh??? What is wrong with you guys??? Seriously, I had migraine just now.... It's an utter shock for me!

When I reported to Mr Selva, he simply said.."Niza, I've been teaching here for 10 years. Let me tell you aa, this school is 'different'. They are not interested in studies. They could not be bothered with whatever punishment we give." I was like..."Yeah, no kidding sir...."

Seriously, what is wrong????? This is EXAM guys! Be serious!!!! Naa..who am I kidding right... Let's just say...it's one of my lucky days at SMKSI.

Today, I confronted a girl...ops, I am sorry, I can't expose her name here. She flirted with me weeks ago. She even asked me to have sex with her. So I asked her, "Kenape awak mcm ni??? Awak form 2..."..and yadda yadda yadda... Today, I have learned that she became addicted to sex since Standard 6. STANDARD 6! She was raped! Pathetic+Sadistic! Ok...I think that's all before I spill more details. Let it be a secret. I am sorry for her though. T_T

Now, you can imagine how extreme my school is, right. Like they say, never judge a book by its cover. DEFINITELY! ABSOLUTELY!

Urghhhhh..culture shock, culture shock...migraine, migraine......

That's all for now, toodles ;p

4 comments:

Fitriah said...

waaaaaaa!!!

neway,is the girl pretty though? ngee

hmmm dasyat dasyat..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

she's kinda hot...;p

but im professional la

Mikhael KS said...

totally extreme..

i should be like that girl when i was in form 2.i shouldnt be shy.
huhuh

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

wink wink...i thot so too...;p