Saturday, July 25, 2009

Week 6 (20-24 July 2009)

Everyday is a new day now. With challenges pouring, I'll just keep my poker face straight.

It was a bit poky though...I mean, with some new teachers coming in... Oh yeah, last week was about 'blocking'. I have blocked some teachers' cars and mine was blocked by some teachers. It's funny somehow. I guess the school is too poky now.

Nithiya? Oh, what a lovely gift. She gave me a key chain with my name on it. Nice. Sha also taught me some useful Tamil expression for me to survive. The funniest part was when she said; "Alaga irukinge!"..It means; "Kamu ini cantiklah!" Ahax... "Illege! Nithiya..." It means.."taklah! Nithiya" Muahahahaha...Nandri for teaching me those.

What else? Meetings. On Thursday, I have strained myself to sit in the meeting room from 12.30pm - 4.30pm. WOW. Actually, it was a two meetings pack. Weekly meeting + Co-Curricular Meeting. OMG, I still cannot believe the fact that I need to be the 'Penolong Kem Komandan'..Muahahahhaha...Nuar, I am depending on you tho....

Friday? Oh...interesting. I have relieved 2C for 5 periods, non-stop! But it was easy...I just got them to watch a movie; Stepmom. Hahahahha...served you right guys.... I have informed Puan Vickneswari the day earlier...and she said..."Thanx Niza, you'll do me a favour if you take over my periods". Her periods were actually after my English periods with 2C. So, altogether: 1 period (Agama)+2 periods (English)+2 periods (Sejarah)=5.

I taught them "Akhlak - Wawasan Ibadah" during my relief duty for Pn Fadiah. Ahahahahaha....it was fun. Hairian did not write anything in his book...T_T. Nadiah was in that class as well, she asked me; "Cikgu, bile nak date dengan saye?" I just ignored her. The best part was when they earlier planned to skip Agama's class. BUT, when they saw me in Bilik Agama, they were like; "Eh tak jadi pontengla, cikgu niza ganti la...." I was like...dam, dam, dam, dam (Heavenly sounded myself). It was fun...until they requested to have an early recess. T_T

I guess, it is not bad after all to be a teacher at that school. There will be ups and downs. That is life. The point is for you to look for fun while working.

That's a wrap for Week 6. Now I can flip the next page of the attendance sheets..yippie! ;p

Toodles ;p

2 comments:

Mikhael KS said...

cikgu niza
nk date dgn u leh?
huhuhuhuhuh

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

LOL..dats a good one ;p

c ya round shah ;p