Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Week 3, Day 3...2C, 1C, 2C and 2C....

1 July 2009. It was darn irking, waiting...and waiting..and waiting some more without doing anything....I asked Ifa; "Have you seen my relief duty?" All in a sudden, I wanted to do relief classes....errrr....That's weird...

So, I went to the library (to kill time)...cool, Ika was there, later joined by Nuar... Nuar was having his class; 3G if I'm not mistaken... Yup, I 'carried' along Nithia with me... Basically, Nithia follows me wherever I go, except the men's room.

I was reading "The Star"..Hmm, what was there..Oh yeah, More about MJ, An article about Zac Efron, something about Bin Laden and I was a bit eager reading an article about Amanda Imandi....I hope she's good as what has been written there...

Meor and Faiz were there as well. Bising, bising, bising...I guess, that's why Ika left...huhu... Then, Nuar asked his students to solve some metal games... more like the IQ tests... Cool... I also joined anyway...

As I was walking towards the teachers room, Cecelia (a prefect from 2C) shouted; "Sir Niza, Sir Niza, waaaaaait...". I stopped and waited for her... Yes, finally, it's the duty I have been waiting for!!! and...today's duty was... 2C, 2C and 2C!!! Geography and Sivic... For Ms Ashikin and Pn Halijah.... LOL.

I had to teach Geography today. The topic was... 11.2 "Penduduk Kurang"...kadar pertumbuhan penduduk bergantung kepada....yadda yadda yadda... LOL... Nevertheless, I must give credits for my 2C students...They behaved! They listened! On top of all, they were learning! whatever crap I gave them...Naa, it was from the revision book, given by Ms Ashikin...;p

After that, I had a class with 1C. Terrible. They were NOISY. I gave them a quiz (recap quiz) from Chapter 13 to 16. It's Moral. I have put their names in the questions. Ma Lee Jane did not like the idea somehow. She erased (liquid paper) her name and replaced with mine instead. Debish...debish for me.... But she answered it anyway (after a series of private lecture with me!) Hnssh... Loo Kah Lun is the most notorious boy in that class. He was running here and there, distracting his friends... I forced him to sit and do his quiz...or else, I would penalize him... Yes, he surrendered...thank goodness.

After recess, I had 2 periods of Sivic with 2C...AGAIN. This time, I taught them English. I recapped Chapter 7 "My Angel of Music" (The Phantom of the Opera) and asked them to get ready for Chapter 8 "Where's Christine Daae" quiz. I saw Anje for the first time, joining the class... Tadaaa( the sound from heaven).

Cecelia somehow bullied Cheng Hin. Mr Handsome was a bit naughty today. Mr Genius kept asking my phone number. Double M did not bring Book 3 today... I made him promise to copy from his friend. Kaushalya asked me a lot of questions today. Shakila procrastinated. Lokman and Safrizal did not bring their textbook. Acap..OK. Hairian..OK. Pian and Farid...very good! I am proud of them..they were so eager asking me questions (very excited). Good for them... keep it up boys! Anje showed me a clip from his handphone...hehe..;p

After Sivic, I went out for a while...and I walked in 2C again.. English time! It was my period...AGAIN! All of them said; "AGAIN???" Hahahahahaha... and it's Quiz time. I distributed the questions and asked them to answer, guided by my notes which I gave them on Monday. Hmm.. I must say that I am utterly proud of them... They worked out to look for the answers.... Surprisingly, my weak students; Farid and Pian scored 20/20 for that quiz! Even Mr Genius scored 16.... See, if you pull yourself together Farid, you can do it! I told you...;p

I commented Mr Handsome; "BABE, you don't say...I 'EAT' breakfast...you say...I 'HAVE'...". He said; "wah, sir call me BABE what...".. And the rest of the class went jealous. I went to Acap and commented his'; "Sayang, that's not the answer..." and he was blushing...seriously... and I also did the same thing to my girls.... cute though...

Krrriiing.... That's the end of my class... Mr Genius asked for my phone number...again...No no no. The chinese boys hugged me before they left for their PE... They said thank you.... Ayyo... Ok, ok..have a nice day guys...;p

Before I left the school, I took a kitty with me... Pity her... It's a stray little kitten... So, I brought her home with me... Last night, we (Naz and I) bathed her...gave her whiskas and milk... She is sooooo cute...;p

That's all for now...

Toodles ;p

2 comments:

Fitriah said...

so cute..:)
obviously, they like u :)

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

hmmm... maybe it's too soon to say that cousie? ahax...nice havin u back here tho...