Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Week 5, Day 3... Excellent!

15 July 2009. The second day of Penilaian Kurikulum 2 SMKSI.

First stop was...Puan Hjh Mawarni's room... I opened my record book..."EXCELLENT". Wow...Thank you Puan! "Relief classes - excellent!" Yippie. A comment from Mr Hijazi; "Good!"....Uwaaa.... I am so excited. That makes my day ;p

Then, 1E. The paper was..."Mathematics". Muahahahaha...Today, I have established my authority in front of those kids... I think they were scared....hehe..come on guys, I won't eat you. I refused to distribute their exam papers until they behave and clean up the class... Tadaa... I did not shout today... I just kicked one of the desks really hard and made them clean up the mess. Them? Aha...they were scared and behaved. I started the exam 10 minutes late. Anil and Durugen complained a bit... Do I look like I care???? It's not that they care anyway....So?

The class went silent till the end of the paper. Seriously. Cool. Thank goodness.

Today, I hang out with En Hijazi (Noon Supervisor), En Amran (Senior Assistant 2) and En Ali (Counselor) at the canteen. They talked about grown up stuffs...It's not fair..."Ala cikgu, mane aci, saye pun nak tau ape maksud cikgu dgn 'berus sabut' tu??" I am guessing it has something to do with sexually implicit stuff. Seriously guys, what is the meaning of 'berus sabut' when someone wants to 'sleep'..???...Oh ok, Now I get it..I get it.... Darn...lucahnye.

The next stop was 2C... It's 'Pendidikan Islam/Moral' time. Debish.... I think I have helped them a lot answering the questions... Come on guys... It's easy. Takkan tak ingat kot name malaikat....Hoho...

Today, I have learned that: Students tend to be influenced with what teachers do. Puan Noraizan told me that some students claimed that I am ok with whatever they do...Hmmm...Since when? As far as I recall, I told my students that I just wear T-shirt at home... Suddenly, they said its ok to wear T-shirt (round neck) at school because Sir Niza said its ok... Huh??? Come on, I am a professional... I don't do those kind of stuff.... Be smart guys when you use my name...hello...is anybody listening?

I have also made friend with a boy from 2G. His name is Sharil. He originally comes from Sempoerna, Sabah. He can't read well and he can't write/spell well. Well, that explains why he is in 2G. He is a good boy. He told me that his father has a severe heart ailment. I feel sorry for him. He seems to be independent though and he does not mix with his classmates well. When I ask why, they said; "Dia pelik la cikgu...x pandai cakap melayu..." So, I offered Sharil help whenever he needs it... I promise I'll be there for you Sharil. Let's work this out together ok. ;p

Soon as I entered 2G (relief), they were clapping and pleasing the previous teacher to leave the class. They were cheering for me... Why???? No wonder, they were asking the answers from me... Fikri, NO! Puah, NO!, Azlina, "Awak memang x nak jawab langsung ke???"... They rebelled... They left their papers without filling in the answers... (Sigh)

Mr Arud thanked me for correcting him regarding his answer scheme. No problem sir..."Sir, can you help me with this, I don't know how to give marks for summary section". "Ok, no problem niza, let's mark the papers together later, ok....".. Cool... I love that idea... I love you Sir Arud!

Well, that's all for now. I love my school no matter how bad the students are. They are not bad, they are just kids. On top of all, they are my boys and girls! I'll ask Raja Faiz (2D) to sing me a song next week....wait and see....;p

Toodles ;p

2 comments:

Fitriah said...

cikgu cool :)

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

xde maknenye kak long..im lookin forward to hear stories from u...;p