Friday, July 3, 2009

Week 3, Day 4 and 5...cute ;p

2 July 2009. I got some relief classes..with some form 1 and 2 classes. Pheww...it's tiring..but fruitful...

I did some games today...I changed the level and the content.... I also gave some riddles.

2D...I taught them Chapter 8 Phantom of the Opera and I gave them a quiz. Ayyoyo...two periods of misery..Why? Most of them did not finish a thing!!!! Hmmm...(sigh). Obviously, they don't have any interest to learn.

If it's hard, how come 4 students from 2D scored 20/20???! I have simplified everything...

Think Niza, think....

.............

3 July 2009. It's Hari Prestasi. I saw parents coming in and dropped by at school... They have been presented with their kids' report cards.

I was assigned for 1E. E. 90% of them scored E for most subjects. Some even got lower than 10%! I was shocked.

Anyway, I have made friends today. Meet Anildeep Singh. He is utterly nice and sweet. His sister is gorgeous...ahax... His full name is..Anildeep Singh a/l Ambar Jek Singh if I am not mistaken. Then, meet Durugenthiaran and Moganna. They come from St. Barnabas Home, Klang... I felt sorry hearing their story...Pity them...The grass is not always green on the other side. Oh, don't forget the cute Tan Jia Jun. Ayyo... Terrible. He was scolded by his mom (due to his extremely poor result), yet..he laughed...and laughed... Psycho.

Yes, I also met Faiz and Meor...and their parents... Cool... But I am tired... Have to go now...

Toodles..;p

p/s - Finally, dapat jugak tgk Transformers td...busy kot.....;p

2 comments:

Fitriah said...

teacher niza!teacher niza!:)

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

yes my dear...ayya...;p