Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Week 3, Day 2...The magical orange book ;p

30 June 2009. As I was waiting at my desk, there was a proclamation by Tuanku Selvaraja....as presented by some prefects...;p

"En Niza; Relief for 2F, 2G, 1C, 1D and 1E for Pn Yusniza and En Subra...."

Subjects? Hehe.."Pendidikan Seni, Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Tamil"...LOL..

Earlier on, I had my lunch with Kak Zana and Ifa. Burp, Alhamdulillah... Then, Nithia approached me, smiling... She commented something about my necktie; "Cikgu, awak punye tie besar...tapi awak kecik..." I laughed...LOL...

Had a little chat with Pn Nirmala...she's the morning teacher who sits next to me... She is an animated person...lively!...cute as well!... She also speaks perfect BM! I was also greeted by Ms Yee Fun...she taught me Mandarin today...I only replied.."Wo bu zhi dao.." Hehe..then she taught me again...Shi..I wanted to ask "Ni hui shuo ying yu ma?" to her..ahax..but..I forgot...;p

My first stop was 2F... It's PS time. Pn Yus already assigned me to teach them using the textbook...HUH? Me, teaching PS? Hehe.. I just read and explained a bit about Chapter 7 "Harmoni"...

The next stop was also Pn Yus' class; 2G. It's BM. I actually got to know Fikri a bit well... He's a good boy actually... Fikri originally comes from Ketereh, Kelantan. He has a deep passion for Indie's fashion... I like his hair...and also his gorgeous eyes. Then, meet Alina... She's the one with thick eyeliner (celak kot). She loves Math..she always asks me to teach her how to solve Mathematical problem...cute though... Suddenly, Pn Asiah (PK1) came in and asked them to clean the class...cute.

At 4.10pm, I had a class with 2D. English time! Today, I have turned myself into a witch...muahahahahaha... I was teaching in front and the students were silent, opening their Book 3 and jotted down notes...WOW..that was like a double WOW already! The truth is, I used the secret weapon; THE ORANGE BOOK. They were really scared of that book... I can penalize them for disrupting the T&L process... I am so happy!

The next stop was 1C. Bahasa Tamil. Yes, it's Yunothan's class...Hey, I have made myself new friends. Meet Jeevan, Singh, Gayathiri and Dinesvaran! They were so nice for teaching me Tamil! Seriously! I was planning to play a game...instead, they taught me Tamil. Nandri guys! "Tayawu sehithu amaithiyaga erungal!" It means: "Tolong senyap (formal)"

Overall, I must say...I am happy today. It's a blessing in disguised, I think. I am getting used to this...I don't really care even if I fail... All I know is: I am having such good times with my students...;p

That's all for today...;p

Toodles..;p

2 comments:

shariena said...

its good to know tht u dh bole handle tht 2d..hehehe..inspired2!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

hmm...i don't know...seems like there's more to come...scareee....;p