Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Angel Eyes...

Hmm..not much to say but...ever since I dropped my eyes on her, I have always been lifted up. It's locked already...what?? Is it three years already??? But I don't have the guts to tell her how pretty she is to me. She is...

Maybe I'll just keep it to myself till the end of my semester...and I hope she'll accept me, despite the way I am..ahax...I am trying to change as well...and I am glad she offered her help...

Perhaps, it's not too late to say.."I love you.." Not the usual way people confess those three words...mine are like..errm...a mutual love between us...and we have set the time...ahax... All I can do now is...pray for the right time to come...

I can hold my bids off...and I am certain she is willing to do the same too... One day..one day...

Just so you know, you have a beautiful set of angel eyes to me! Don't listen to them..as long as you have faith in me, I promise I won't let you down...as you are my sweet angel..LOL..

Ewww...sounds so poetic...life's funny. I think I am ready to live on the other flip of the coin...with double tone or two different colors..hehe...Tamaknye aku....One day..one day..

For the time being? It's a secret....;p

4 comments:

Aisyah Sinclair said...

niza,

wow.

i am happy for you, dear. insya allah, ada jodoh.

:)

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

i hope so..wish me luck k...hehe...we still have some time to work on dis relationship...

kalu ade jodoh, insyaallah jadi..kalu x..nak buat cmne..ahahaha...;p

zerronemo said...

omg...
woah!
huge leap!!
all the best!

mr niza
LOL

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

huge leap huh? ahaha..more of a huge safety net perhaps? ahax..nway, thanx for entertaining me yesterday ok buddy...;p