Sunday, June 7, 2009

Please don't smoke....

Hmmm...I know this might sound so awfully biased...but, I hate people who smoke publicly...

Here's the issue...My friends; Tajul, Ekhwan and I went to Plaza Masalam earlier today... We had breakfast+daily eye-candying there....

Then, we headed to Giant supermarket to top up some stuffs...I bought myself a refill for my mosquito repellent, fabric detergent, a toothbrush and two pairs of singlets. Then we hang out for a while with Didiee and our new friend for today is..Acap...huhu..(wah, everyday's a friendship day!)

We lepak-lepak at Pelita Nasi Kandar (it was Didiee's lunch time actually). I hate the people (Pak Cik Pak Cik) next to us. They smoked as if we were not even there!!! Sucks.... I really hate the idea of allowing people to smoke in the restaurant...even though it's 'open air', please be considerate la Malaysians!

Seriously, who approved the idea of smoking is permissable 'outside' the premise??? (So much of being 'outside') Oh yeah, our ministers smoke too... No wonder. Some restaurants even have smoking sections. Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant just like making a peeing section in a swimming pool? Come on people!!! Where is your logical sense?

Uhuk uhuk... I have to back myself off...since I am just playing a minute role in this scheme... I have been oficially approved as a secondhand smoker long time ago... I guess, I am going to die young anyway....oh boy....T_T

2 comments:

b0b0y said...

lain kali get ready mask yg tutup mulut tu.. pakai depan diorg..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

yes..dats a good idea boboy! ;p