Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Week 2, Day 3... Cool ;p

24 June 2009. Oh boy, I knew it...since last night! I know one fact for sure that I would be having loads of relief classes to handle...and I was right... Thank you Mr Selva. ;p

First stop was 2G....oh yeah, my stalker walked in the teachers room and had a lengthy chat with me...about lots of things...you have no idea!!! My life here is getting more challenging days by days....gosht..

2G...Hmmm.. I was replacing Pn Irtiza for Math... Phewww.. I gave them some questions based on their syllabus...(thank goodness I still knew how to solve the mathematical problems..haha)... There was this one Malay girl; Alina.. She was so excited as I gave some IQ games...haha...

Alina ni...jenis yang x puas hati kalu dy x dapat jawapan betul.... I was informed that she loves math..no wonder...hahha... She managed to answer the first test...Nevertheless, nobody gave me the right answer for Question 2! The answer is 20, people! 20! Not 16 or 18! Susah jugak la nak handle dorang ni...sebab pas sorang sorang datang kat depan tanye macam mane kire....ahahahaha..Ponat den menjawab...

Then, my next stop was...err... 1 C and E...it's Moral! Pheeeww... Susah jugak nak handle class ni sbab dorang suke buat bising and merayau-rayau...(ni kelas Ifa). The twins were there, Gayathri ade, Meary Anne ade, Yonathan ade, Low Kah Lun ade...checked...tu yang problematic sket... Ok la... Then I taught them "Unit 14"... Sape cakap ngaja dalam bahasa melayu senang????? Meh sini aku nak bagi pelempang! Susah!!!!

Ayyo...next stop was 2 C,D and E for Moral... It's Mr. Arud's classes. But, I walked out smiling when I finished with the classes because I managed to control them! It's easy, I played "Wonderword"... Throughout the two periods, many had given up...ahahahaha.. I knew it..they finally surrender...kuang3...EXCEPT two Chinese girls... I gave them some tokens...huhu.. congratulation guys for solving the puzzle.... Yang aku herannye, dorang senyap while solving the puzzle...cool...

Then, it's recess time... But, I could not go for a bite because, I had a class right after the recess.... Another relief...ayyo...

Next stop was my English class with 2C... Ayya, I wonder why they took quite some time to perform their prayers... Were they playing or fooling me around??? I don't know... I strictly lied to them; "Class (Shouting), this Friday, there will be someone from kementerian who will be observing u, how u behave etc...(whatever crap ntah aku ngarot td...)" Yang x bole blah tu, they bought it..totally...so they have promised me to behave....we'll see la macam mane nanti..(The truth is, Dr Izaham nak datang) ;p

Da start hafal name-name manje dorang dah ni... Acap, Pian, Man Man, Gentleman, amer, gan, hairian, kok, lokman, farid, din, anje (raje azreen), hang chiao....errm sape lagi ek...o yea, sanggeetha, clara, cecelia, shahirah, syakila...alamak da x ingat...darn....

Being a teacher offers you to see the colorful life of human beings...yes, I 100% agree!

Ok, that's all for now...

p/s - Terharu bile student cakap kelas cikgu niza happening...uwaaaa...T_T....

4 comments:

ewan mohad said...

english ni kalo ade game seronok laa..

I remember time kite form 3, ade kem time weekend tu..

english camp..

banyak game and it's fun..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

i'd love to do such activity..but bdk2 ni hampeh..mesti lari pnye...

ewan mohad said...

hahaha..
kalo dapat student cam aku jek x lari..

spank me sir..

oohhh...

*opss.*

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

errr....explicit+obscene sgt tu...;p