Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Fourth Day...seronok dari semalam...

18 June 2009. I woke up around 8.20am and I took my shower. I went to Ah Meng's to photocopy my backup lessons. Boy oh boy, becoming a teacher really drills out a hole in my wallet...

I checked in around 12pm... I got a meeting in the meeting's room sharply at 12.30pm. Oh before that, Pn Hjh Mawarni told me; "Cantiknye baju batik Cikgu Niza ni...". I smiled...ahahaha... Then Pn Asiah told me the same thing... Seriously guys, what's with my batik??? It's just a typical baju batik which everyone wears...hmmm....

That was not about it... In the teacher's room, Mr Selva Manogen also said the same..I wonder why wasn't he wearing batik today...Haha... Then I went to the library....Yucks...the smell....urgh....teringat kenangan lalu ketika aku masih seorang pelajar sekolah menengah...

During the meeting:-

The principal introduced the new PK Ko-ko; En Ibrahim Piot and a new Mandarin teacher; Miss Ngai Fan.
Things mentioned by her:
1. Respect the senior teachers
2. Jaga kebersihan sekolah
3. Teach students to jaga kebersihan
4. Reminder of HEM Meeting: 29/6/2009
5. Cikgu kene sentiasa kawal diri!
6. Upgrading the school
7. School programmes: Hari Prestasi Akademik, Sahsiah-cikgu2 mesti pantau!, Perkhemahan Ko-Korikulum, Kursus Pengawas, Kursus Ketrampilan Pelajar etc...
8. 2P meeting: Kedudukan majalah sekolah (kelulusan untuk menerbit, mencetak...etc)
9. Hari Usahawan-marketing strategy n bla bla bla...

Things mentioned by PK1; Pn Asiah:

1. A new reminder for Hari Prestasi 2009: 3 July 2009 (Friday)
2. The latest Jadual Waktu for teachers (updated)

Things mentioned by PK Ko-ko; En Ibrahim Piot:

1. Perkhemahan Unit Beruniform: 31/7 - 2/8 2009
2. Peralihan tugas2 AJK...from Form 5 to Form 4 students. (Focusing on SPM)

Things mentioned by Cikgu Donald:

1. Key-in penilaian kurikulum ASAP.

Wah, my name also came out in the meeting...hehe..basically it's about the caning system...cool... I got the approval from the principal, Mr Hijazi and also Mr Selva (Ifa's mentor). But I don't think that I am going to use it anyway.... I don't feel that's the best way to handle my students (especially 2D). I'll just keep it for now (in case something bad might happen).

Later, I was a bit depressed because I could not carry my lesson out... The students had to stay in the hall. They had some talk or something given by some teachers.. I think it's about their coupon (Hari Usahawan) thingy.. I don't know... Next time, I'll take my students away from the hall and start my lesson in the class (where it should be).

Because of that, I had to lepak-lepak at the library... Came to my surprise, Meor was lepak-lepaking there as well... How come? Wasn't he suppose to be in the hall... Nevermind... Aku pun malas nak amik tau pasal bende tuh..SO, aku buat dunno je la... Then, kitorang main dam..n sembang sembang.. He introduced me to his best friend; Faiz. Muhd Faiz is a very shy boy... comel je dorang ni same size jalan-jalan sane sini...boring agaknye... Who am I kidding? They need to be taught, not be kept in the hall! Oh yeah, Faiz ni budak Form 2E while Meor is in 2F...Name Meor is..Meor Mohd Hanafi or something...nice name.

Yes, today aku dah tau name cikgu paling cantik kat skolah tu..Her name is Miss Abyan Ayuni. Sweet name... Miss Ayuni is from Kerteh, Terengganu.. She drives Satria Neo; TAT XXXX...darn, am I a stalker? Huhu.... Cikgu Ayuni ni kalau jalan, satu koridor bau dy pnye perfume...Students pun slalu ngorat dy ni...maklumla orang cantik...ahahahaha...

Miss Shafiza and Miss Shikin gave me some useful tips when writing my lesson plan.. Thank you cikgu-cikgu... Kak Yus pulak dok mengadu pasal berat die yang da naik...haiz... gossips in the teachers room...banyak betul...ahax...;p

Later, I had a relief class for 2E and 2F. It's PE time...seronok tengok dorang seronok main.. OMG, it's Meor's class...Hampeh tol... Anyway, I have made a new friend with Nithia. Her name is Nithiaswaribasweer...or something like that... She taught me how to say: "My name is niza" in Telugu language... FYI, she's not an Indian, I quote; "Cikgu, saye bukan India...saye macam India tapi bukan..." Cool...At least I learned something new today... ;p

Hmm...tadi terpakse la layan si Meor and Faiz ni borak borak pasal program esok...(I have to join as well...) "Meor, Meor...kenape la kamu ni banyak cakap...???"..."Ala, biase la cikgu, cikgu x suke ke???"...Haiz...ape la nasib aku ni...tak cukup garang ke aku ni??? Anyway, Meor ni anak bongsu from 7 adik beradik... He lives in Kampung Jawa, behind the school...at the slum area....

I am glad that Cikgu Hijazi, Cikgu Selva and Cikgu Arud keep on checking on how we are doing in teaching... They care..OMG, rase nak nangis (T_T), terharu jek.... First thing which came out from Mr Selva today was.."Niza, Ok? How are you today?" Cool...

That's all for now...

P/s-I'll update later... Tomorrow? IDTS..I have to attend the Qiyamullail programme..and I am spending a nite there...cool...;p

Toodles :p

No comments: