Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Third Day

It's 17 June 2009. I hate my life...in a good way, perhaps. Is that even possible?

OMG...Today, I had so many classes to teach...3 classes for Moral, 1 class for Amalan Bahasa Melayu (Remove Class), 1 class for English (2C) and 2 classes for PE (2C+2D).

Hari ini betul-betul menguji tahap kesabaran aku...when I first walked in Form 1 Peralihan, I was so energetic and enthusiastic to start the class.....BUT, it went all the way down to the drain. It's freaking hard to control them...they didn't even speak Bahasa with me..not even English! How was it possible for me to understand their insult on me???? T_T

The students...urgh... Some of them were so rude. One of the Chinese girls even told me straight to my face; "STUPID!" Not to mention that she questioned and argued a lot.. I've let her win! I calmed myself down, I counted to 5 and took a deep breathe while telling myself; they are just children, they are just children... ALhamdulillah, I remained my sanity and managed to pull myself through.... I guess it's ok... I don't want to go to that class anymore...pleaseeeeeee....

Then, when I was teaching and writing things on the board, Meor suddenly walked in and friendly poked me and asked; "Cikgu, cikgu ajar ape ni?" Yeah, that was very cute of him but...oh my goodness!!!! I said; "I am teaching Meor, can you please wait outside? Takde kelas ke?" Meor is a form 2 student, right across the building which I was teaching... Ayyo, ape ni??? Kalu Dr Izaham datang, sah sah aku fail....Sedeynye....

That's the color of my teaching. Oh wait, I still have to mention my 2C class. I am teaching them English. I must say, I am happy to have them as my students. They are much better than my other class; Form 2D (which I am going to teach tomorrow). Even though they talk too much, they actually good and learn from the lesson. Farid kept asking me tonnes of weird questions such as; "Are you married?, Are you single?, Do you have girlfriends?, Who's your girlfriend?, Kat mane cikgu amik lesen?, Kampung cikgu dekat tak dengan kampung cikgu xxx (I have no idea)..." Ayyo... But they are nice la.. Shahirah pulak banyak sangat cakap..pot pet pot pet non stop for hours... and Hairian as well....a bit disruptive, but he's a smart boy..ok la kot... We were learning about "Phantom of the Opera" anyway... So, I believe the questions were not really within the context..haha...

Right after that, I handled the PE class for 2C and 2D... I just lepak-lepak, sembang-sembang with my students..Pity them that they could not use the padang sekolah..The morning students were playing football there... They did not wear their tracksuits anyway..so, ok la... Cikgu Shikin and I sembang-sembang la jugak coz she was handling the girls... She told me that budak-budak 2D are the toughest challenge for every teacher here... OMG...will I survive? I am crossing my fingers now...wait, how can I type if....urgh...

Farid and the gang asked me; "Cikgu, cikgu datang tak Jumaat ni?". I said..."Yup, saye datang kot.." I have to handle the "Qiyamullail" programme this Friday... It means that I have to spend a night at the school... Hey, I am looking at the brightside. At least, I can spend some time with my students, get to know them better and...I don't know what will I do to keep the slots going on...

After 6.45pm, I checked out from the school...with mixed feeling.."Do I really want to be a teacher?"...I'll end up at the mental for sure...urgh....

Lucky that the traffic was not as bad as yesterday...

That's all for today...I still have not done with my lesson plan for tomorrow!!! ;p

Toodles ;p

No comments: