Monday, June 22, 2009

Week 2, Day 1...I am a dead meat...

22 June 2009. Pheeww....what a tiring day! That's all I can say...physically and mentally... Seriously.... Truthfully speaking, I am just waiting to fail my training days...

Urghhh... 2D is really driving me crazy...nope, beyond crazy! Everytime I walk into that classroom, I am a dead meat! Both literally and figuratively! Eat my words: I AM DYING! S.O.S!

I shouted! It worked for a while..Then, they started walking around, picking fights and making lots of noise!!!! I can't live this way..... I just can't! Now, who says life's fair??? My original plan was to teach them Chapter 8 "A Healthier You"...BUT, they were so loud!!! I really could not teach within that atmosphere! The thing is: When I shout, my mood to teach automatically fades away! That's a fact! I felt guilty just now to those who really wanted to learn.... Tomorrow is another day..I guess... T_T

2C? Slightly better I guess... They actually behave and want to learn... I don't have to shout much with them... O yeah, Dr Izaham is coming in to observe me this Friday... Again, I am a dead meat.... T_T

My heart? Hmm...aku da tawar hati masuk kelas 2D...rase nak mati pun ade....why???? Why???? Sampai hati dorang buat aku macam ni....... T_T

Today, I have found out that someones are stalking me... The students.... An Indian girl and a Malay girl...OMG... * Ini bukan kenyataan yang berbaur perasan ok...You can ask Ifa yourself if you don't believe me.... Gosht.... I am there to teach la..... Again, I am so dead... I really can't focus everytime you glance at my class just to watch me.... "Ayyo..... Please spare me some room..I need to breathe... Jangan la kamu masuk bilik guru semata-mate nak tanye soalan pelik2 and...seriously, nak mintak tukar coin???? Huh??? What on earth was that???" I bet she could not care less....janji dapat sembang2 and pegang aku... I'm only human la....

Yang Malay girl plak; "Cikgu2 ape name cikgu?".."Huh, nape dgn name saye?".."Xde la...jarang dengar..."Abis tu, kamu nak buat ape dgn name saye?".."Saye nak anta surat kat cikgu..."...Aku pun buat muke....seriously guys, pick someone your age please...I am too old for u la...Haiz...

Yeay, esok x kene handle aerobic...lucky me...but I already knew that I will have lotsa relief classes tomorrow....darn.... Can you spare some love for me Mr. Selva??? Pleaseee...(wink wink). Naaa..... Plus, I got a class with 2D tomorrow.... Macam mane la aku nak prepare (physically and mentally)??? They just don't want to learn...

Now? I have to say..I am prepared already..in case if I fail my practicum... It's 2D man!!! All teachers are complaining about that class... It's the centre of 'bullies' and 'gangsters'... Lubuk hantu...literally!!!! Again, I am soooooo dead.... T_T

Aku da patah hati nak tulis lesson plan for 2D esok....tengokla macam mane...How could you guys...T_T......

Toodles for now...T_T

No comments: