Friday, June 19, 2009

My fifth and sixth day...dats a wrap for week 1...;p

19 June 2006. Hmmm...grrr....anxiously waiting for my 2C and 1C classes... Oh God...I got a relief with 2D today...hampeh tol.... How could they play football when the teacher was in the classroom? Sukhdev...siap kau...

I gave them some games...easy, really. It was a spot the diff game.... Sukhdev Singh was so eager to know every meaning of each word... It's tiring though to explain in simple English and finally, I had to use BM...haiz.... There were some boys missing...what to do? What to do?

That was my second period of the day... Next stop was 2C... I played a language game with them...and I could see the Chinese boys were finally speaking! Finally...what took you so long guys? And the Indian girls took part as well...unlike before...everytime, it's Shahirah... Oh goody, Shahirah is way too noisy....n she loves to talk....ayyo...

My next stop was 1C for Moral...ayya. Mary Anne and her besty took me away from 2C..they said, it's their time! What to do? Job calling... I was teaching them Chapter 13...it's about family... When I asked them what Mr Hijazi has taught, they said; "Cikgu Hijazi tak pernah ajar pun, dy slalu suruh salin from buku text..."... What to do? What to do? There was some misunderstanding with Pendidikan Agama today...my class (Moral) has always been in 1C...Suddenly, there was a teacher asked us to move to 1E because the PI girls were going to use 1C...Ok ok...Then Mr Selva told us to go back to 1C and never to move outside...it has always been that way...kan...luckily, I was saved by Mr Selva...I was right...it's just a misunderstanding..

The thing is; I only have 1 period for moral on Friday..but they eagerly told me that it's a double period class... Huh????! My schedule clearly stated a single period... Now I see..they just wanted to make me stay... I was sorry..but I had to monitor the Dewan usage for Qiyamullail programme...

Before I checked out, Meor shouted from below; "Cikgu Niza, kate nak datang????". I just waved because ade ustazah time tu...hoho... Then I dropped by to inform the ustazah that I would be late (I had to send Ifa home first).

Ok, I reached the school (again) around 9pm... There was a ceramah motivasi with YB Ust M. Zamri (from Jakim). I walked in the hall n sat for a while... Then, Pn Hjh Mawarni offered me to have dinner at the canteen.. Ok la...nice.. Rice with chicken curry and some acar n...can't remember... Then I went back in to the hall...burp...Alhamdulillah...

On the way out (for supper), Meor and Faiz 'touched' my hands, saying; "Oh, ade pun cikgu...tak perasan pulak tadi..." Gosht they were so cute.... Ape la ko Meor, aku kat belakang la...same saiz dgn students...ahahahaha..we were both laughing... Pastu gi makan mee sup plak...banyak plak aku makan malam tadi...hmmm...

There were also some KISAS boys handling the qiyamullail... They thought I am a student there...yeah, no kidding. Those marv'lous proper boys were very skillful except when getting students to sleep... I joined group 9 (Ini group meor n some of my students from 2C and 2D)..cool..lepas taaruf, sembang2 kejap...(I was wondering where's Anwar within that time). Macam macam diborakkan..penat melayan kerenah budak2, especially Meor and Farid!

20 June 2009.

Later, the lights were off around 12am. There were uncontrollable noise level till Mr Amly came in...Dorang ni memang takut kat Cikgu Amly...garang sunggoh! Within my group, we were laughing when Meor sang us "Makhluk Tuhan Paling Sexy" which was joined by Faiz later on... Wasn't that cute??? Suddenly they started to zikir n sing some nasyeed songs...cool... But, Meor x berhenti-henti cakap...tepakse la kitorang layan...one story lead to another...and another....n he asked if he could hug some1 last nite..I told him; "Go n hug the tiang la if ur scared Meor...." Ahahahhaha.... Oh yeah, correction..name betul Meor is: Meor Zhaiful Hanafi, not Meor Mohd Hanafi..my mistake...;p

The hall was very loud...up till 4.05am!!! I could not sleep...pity to abang2 KISAS...sbab dorang pn x dapat tido...Geram kat budak2 form 4 n 2 yang bising......sangat!!!! I shouted..n it only worked for what...two minutes??? Ayyo.... then came the qiyamullail part around 4.30am... There was an ustaz handling the session...He's kinda young...

After Subuh, we had the Kuliah Subuh session...I had to be fierce...and forcing students not to sleep...but they slept anyway... So I snapped their pixx...(I was also in-charged of the photography session during the programme). Padan muke korang...pengetue da marah2...n I already snapped ur photos...Ape la nak jadi dgn korang ni??????

After having my breakfast there (nasi lemak) with my students, I changed my kain pelikat... Believe it or not: I haven't took my shower yet...up to this minute...ahahahahaha...

Pastu, sembang2 dengan Ms Liza... Tolong dy letak ointment kat Kuning, Manje and Kelabu...ahahahahha....

When I drove through the gate, I saw Meor and Faiz...(I assumed they were waiting for their parents..) I offered them a ride...Meor said; "Takpela cikgu, saye nak balik main game...." Ahahahaha... Ok la...looked like it's going to rain...and it's raining now...

Now I have to take my shower...huhu...c ya round..

Toodles ;p

No comments: