Monday, June 29, 2009

Week 3, Day 1...H.E.A.V.E.N & H.E.L.L ;p

29 June 2009. Yezza...tomorrow is the last day.........of June. Today? Hmm... I was prepared for the worst (honestly speaking), I think...well, not really....;p

Ok, while I was parking my car, I saw Nithia...(err, she was waiting for me...SMILING). I smiled back...and I have blocked Ms Shafiza's and Ms Abyan's cars....sorry missiez... I also did some minor preparation for my first class....

12.30pm. I have almost forgotten that there's a weekly assembly on Monday... I went there with Ifa and sat myself on the 2nd row... Ms Ashikin was talking about her duties (Guru bertugas). Ms Abyan presented her open quiz for 'Minggu Teknik & Vokasional'. Mr Hijazi talked about some disciplinary update and the previous 'Hari Usahawan'. Pn Hjh Mawarni talked about...err...almost the same thing...

I was a bit shocked when Ifa passed me the relief duty book. I had to handle the Bahasa Tamil class (2F & 2G). I had a plan in my mind..hehe..language games...;p

My first stop was 2C. H.E.A.V.E.N! Seriously! I was satisfied! No anti-climax or whatever africates for my lesson...cool. I love them! I love Mr Genius, Mr Gentleman, Mr Handsome, Man Man, Izzuddin, Farid, Acap, Hairian, Shakila, Shahirah, Cecelia...all of them la!!! I carried my lesson thoroughly...and I will do a simple test this Wednesday for mastery... The girls: "Ala sir, proceed with the next chapter la (Chapter 9)...please....". Ayyo....

Suddenly, there was a businessman who came all the way from India to promote the "Indian Art"...cool tho...especially when he gave me the flower (Lotus). Mr Genius kept for himself ok..as soon as I passed him the flower... Unfortunately, my students did not have any money to buy such beautiful art... I'm sorry sir...;(

The next stop was on my 5th period; before recess. It's Tamil class. I was planning to play some language games with them... They said; "Kami mau blajar Tamil cikgu...(In Tamil)"..I said; "Poruwaley.."...They stared at me... Actually, it was wrong.. It was supposed to be; "pooriyaley (I don't understand)"...When I said the exact word, they said; "You sound so cute la, say it again!" and again and again..haiz. At the end, they taught me Tamil...Tiagu was so excited teaching me Tamil...thanx anyway guys...cute though...;p

Nithia followed me to the teacher's room (As usual)... She suddenly gave me a gift which I believe she made by herself... It's a name bracelet (threads). Thanx Nithia... All in a sudden, Cikgu Najwa asked Nithia; "Eh Nithia, kenapa saya selalu nampak awak kat sini?"..Nithia: "Err, saya cari cikgu...(with her gelabah-ness)". LOL.

My last stop was 2D. H.E.L.L...Naa, I was joking. Surprisingly, it turned out to be ok... They were 22 minutes late for my class! They were from the computer lab. Darn... I wrote my plan on the board... I gave them 3 questions; "a. Games, b. Gossip, c. Story"... When they walked in, all of them said "A!...B!...". Fine, I did a vocabulary builder game by using "The Phantom of the Opera words (complicated)".

Goh Mei Kha is the smartest...as I was informed by Thivaagaran. Fine. She managed to answer most of my HARD questions except one last question... She finally gave up...joined by Shin Jin and the geng later on (sigh). I knew a fact that Joanne Aquila is also a smart girl..unfortunately, she was not there! Double Sigh. Period.

Tomorrow? Yes, I have a new weapon... Today, Thivaagaran informed me about THE ORANGE BOOK aka THE PENALTY BOOK! I have consulted Mr Hijazi and he taught me on how to use it..Ok... This is the game you want me to play guys..Don't blame me for this...T_T...I am crossing my fingers that it'll work.

I hope I will keep on smiling.... Yes, I am finally enjoying my teaching! Yippie!!!! ;p

Toodles ;p

2 comments:

shariena said...

i think u enjoy ur prac very much mr niza...huhu.jealous..hows mine nanti agknye..nway, ade secret admirer...menarik! hahaha ( eh, dh x secret kot kan?? )

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

oit...err, if i were you..i wudn't say "enjoy"...i'm livin it, no choice dear...ahax...;p

dnt worry la, u'll do just fine..i was like u la...takut, nervous...turned out..ok la so far...i dunno la what will happen tomorrow kan...