Saturday, June 27, 2009

Week 2, Day 4, 5 & 6....busy busy busy...

25 June 2009. Nothing much happened today... Actually, I am trying a lil bit harder to recall my days since 25...errr.... Ok, I am lost...

Oh yeah, I did some relief classes and urgh.... the kids....they are just kids ayte... If only I can change their mind setting...that would be quite an accomplishment for me...

Today, I received another love letter from d Malay girl.... Now, it's two pinky love ok...in pink colored ink...ayya... I looked around (to see if there's any teachers there) and I slowly walked to the bin...swoosh...I threw it away without even reading it.... Don't get me wrong, I love getting letters from my fans (TQ, TQ...doing a Diana-alike hand waving to the audience)...ahax...NOTE: Ini bukan kenyataan separa perasan ok...Ia betul2 terjadi! Dang me!

Today, I had my meal during the kid's recess period... Had a good laugh with Cikgu Anwar, Ifa and a counseling teacher....

I walked to the teacher's room, passing through the office...Guess what, the lil Ms Stalker was there; Nithia... Haiz... She followed me though..SERIOUSLY! At the teachers room, she started to talk about her things.....gazillion of things! Pheww...Baiklah Nithia..."Hey, aren't u suppose to b in class now?".."Xpe cikgu, itu Geography aa, sy banyak x suke...sy x suke itu cikgu... Sy suke itu BM,BI,Math and Science jugak....bile cikgu nak masuk kelas saye?"..."Nithia, I was just a relief teacher that day la...so I wont be teaching you...anyway, Meor mane?".."Mane saye tau.."

Ifa, can you please help me???? Can somebody offer me a lifeline??? Ahahahhaha... Before I checked out from school, she waited there..and gave me some sweets...ahahahaha...

......

26 June 2009. Sigh. The first observation could not be done today...we did not have classes today due to the preparation for Hari Usahawan thingy... Dang. Had to cancel everything with Cikgu Azhar...sorry ye cikgu..maybe next week plak...

I was a bit relieved I think...coz I did not have to teach Moral and BI today...Yippie I think..?! But..it was darn boring..because I had nothing to do besides 'strolling' around the school...Pastu g canteen makan-makan with Nuar and Ifa...

Suddenly Mr Selva personally asked us to join the feast in the teacher's lounge.... Ok la...I had too much food today... Pandai sungguh cikgu2 kat sini masak... Actually, the jamuan was dedicated to Mr Subra who will start his official work as a BPG Officer this Monday (29 June 2009). Congrats sir! and... This means: More relief works for us; the prac teachers...Uwaaa....I hope his replacement teacher will come ASAP..S.O.S!

Burp...Alhamdulillah..konyang den... Then, there was an assembly to sort things out for students (regarding tomorrow's event; 2009 SMKSI Hari Usahawan day). I left the school a bit early today...and again, Nithia gave me some sweets before I drove home..Jangan jeles Ifa..T_T..LOL.

"Poruwaley!"...It means.."I don't understand" in Tamil.. Thanks guys...

That's for 26 June.

.....

27 June 2009. The day! OMG..I had to wake up super early...I had to be there by 7.30AM... I was informed earlier that Cikgu Zana would be joining us to go to school...but, she canceled and texted me: "Xpe la niza, akak pegi dgn kwn akak, tapi nak tumpang niza balik bole?"..Of course, no problema Kak Zana!

As we reached there, we were surprised! Y? Ifa and I were the only teachers who wore complete sets of track bottoms! Ayya..malunye...da macam student pun ade...LOL...later, Ika pun sampai and thank goodness, she joined the club..except she's wearing slippers...X aci....

The perasmian thingy sucks! Seriously...with the speakers out of function..Adoi...segannye aku kat VVIP..eh? Nape plak aku lebih2 ni???? LOL.

I was assigned earlier to handle Kelas Peralihan's booth, together with Kak Azah... Unfortunately, they (the kids) 'handled' themselves pretty well... Adoi... Kids...what can I say... They PLAY games the best! Kesian Kak Azah...she had to ask her husband to help...

Later, I walked around and I was greeted by my students....cute. Double cute when Shahirah said it out loud! Debish...LOL.

While walking, looking for possible breakfast items, Nuar and I were 'grabbed' by Puan Rokiah to handle Cikgu Jais' booth... Aiyya... Appa inni???? She said; "Kejap aje..." Hnsh, so much for sekejap..I had to take turns with Ifa n Nuar.... The game was.."Teka Biji Labu"... So far, we managed to collect RM27 (9 X RM3) from the public... Tak balik modal pun!!!... I wonder where were 4F students when their booth was there?????

Hey, I have made friends with some of Ifa's students; Firdaus and Faiz...cool kids... Banyak plak soalan personal yang dorang tanye... Ape nak buat labu....Da nasib...

Yes...NITHIA. Terserempak pun dgn dy... Gedebish for me! She even introduced me to her 3 sisters ok..That's 3 TALL girls..n slim...cool... Fine by me...(Tepakse control macho; macho ke masalahnye?) Muahahahahaha.....

Meor and Faiz pn ade...comel je dorang main anak patung...Pssst, don't ask me why!... Later in the evening, I was visited by my colleagues from much superior schools such as La Salle and Seafield.... Thanx Tjul, Nazri, Piee and Fatin for the support... Oh yeah, Pn Hjh Mawarni (The principal) personally asked me to deliver her thankful wishes for you guys....So thank you guys! ;p

Time to go home...It's nearly 5pm already... So we headed home... Kaz Zana and her friend joined us....so, they had to lead the way..huhu....;p Mujurlah, Kak Zana pnye business balik modal...kalu x??? I have no idea what will happen if they don't....

That's all for 27 June...It's a tiring day... Tetibe nak nyanyi lagu, "Working 9 to 5" by Dolly Parton....

p/s - X jadi tgk Transformers smalam coz I overslept...EXHAUSTED. ;p

No comments: