Saturday, June 6, 2009

Kutu Rayau


Hehe...last night was nothing but fun..fun fun fun...seriously..I think I've missed my childhood days...hmm...

Here's d thing...(yea, I know Tajul has mentioned dis..but..) We were supposed to watch a movie "Drag Me to Hell" last night..However, it was canceled.. Then, I changed my plan.. I was thinking to meet my friend; Didiee at Pelita Nasi Kandar. I asked Ekhwan and Tajul to join n they said "yes"....

There, we met Didiee, Zharin and Pijat. It was ok I think till Pijat left us...I guess she was a bit shy...I felt bad, I'm sorry.... We were talking and talking and laughing and laughing...ok la... A minute later, Dr Izaham passed by and I guess he did not notice us..oh boy..."laju gile dy jalan ok"

Then, we went to McD...extended our 'talk session'...bla bla bla....I have to say, it's kinda fun...killing time like dat...

Later, we have decided to go to the nearest park a.k.a playground behind Concorde hotel. It was another series of fun! Fun fun and fun.... I laughed my ass off...especially when the story of "Asmah" came out from Zharin..muahahahahahhahahahahahahha.... I'll remember "Telinga Asmah" mostly...dat was hilarious, thanx Zharin...

It was late and we were wandering around like some "kutu rayau-s". For serious! It's a good effort to kill your weekend nights! Perhaps you should try it sometimes...it's fun!

Ok, it was late..and we had to leave....babai Didiee and Zharin..next time ok..just text me.

I could not change my shirt because I had a plan to meet another friend around 2.30am. Yup... The time was 2.45am and he came to fetch me at 7-11. We "lepak-lepak" to kill time at this one mamak stall....He was so..hmmm...adorable..He said, "I like to watch the moon." So cute....His name is Saiful by the way. He is staying in section 7, shah alam.

Then, he kissed my right cheek before he dropped me off near my house...haha..that was funny...but I am not sure if I'll be seeing him again after this (T_T)...I mean, I like being friend with him..he has a lot in his mind to share with...cool thoughts! Be it, politics, economic stuffs...anything.... He's a fresh graduate from UTM Skudai and he is currently working somewhere in Bukit Jelutong..cute.;p

Ok...That was about last night actually...what I did mostly..I think I had fun..Nevertheless, I had problem to sleep...The truth is; I could not sleep! Not at all...oh boy...it's horrible to "guling-guling"...waiting to fall asleep...

....to be continued.

No comments: