Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Second Day...

It's 16 June 2009. I started off my life as a trainee teacher by meeting my supervisor; Dr Izaham around 9.30am. I shared my findings so far and he gave me few tips... OMG, he is going to do the first observation next week..within 22-29 June. Double OMG!

After that, I had breakfast nearby. Went home and lepak-lepak...tried to burn an audio CD but there was something wrong..I had no idea... Then??? I was off to SMK Sri Istana.

After parked the car (which was..pheeew...main suke2 je parking kat mane2!), I headed straight to the office to check in...Bosannye kehidupan ini!!! Who says life's like a spinning tops??? No idea...

Went to the teachers room...chatted with some teachers..there were two new teachers who just cheked in as well...cool...their first day I think...Kak Zana and Ms...(x ingat). Then, due to the boredom, I went to the library.

Library. Yippie...I have made friends with cute and adorable students...There was this cute little boy; Meor. I thought he's a form 1 student but he's a year older. I played chess and dam aji with them..The chinese boy has beaten me in both games...dang me dang me... I had fun though...good game, good game... I then borrowed a book from Pn. Rokiah. It's all about multiple intelligences. Fruitful though.

Then, I went to the canteen with Cikgu Anwar and we were then joined by two other male teachers (A PJK and a PS teacher). They shared some experiences and showed us some easy routes to the school from Shah Alam. Thanx guys...

Later, I went observing one of my mentor's classes; 2D. Just one word to describe them. HORRIBLE! OMG! Within that single period, I have listed down 19 disruptive behaviors made by students! What is this???? I felt bad for Mr Arud. Nobody was paying attention and they even made fun of him...poor guy. Seriously, I was shaking at the back of the class..Scary! Takutnye nak mengadap Syafiq, Faiz, Saifullah and the gang....T_T

I shared my experience with Ifa.... Hmmm... Malu nak ngaku but I did cry at the back of Block A. I was comforted by Ms Liza. She remembered me! She said.."Niza, what's wrong? How bad is your day???" Then she talked about her cats' names; "Kelabu, Gemok, Beauty, Princes, Scooby, Pinky, Jijah, etc la.." Gosht..she sure has lots of cats.. She is an animal lover! Seriously... She told me that she even prayed for her cats in her prayers...She is such an angel.

I was hoping Miss Shafiza would help me with my lesson plan on teaching Pendidikan Moral...but she was not around... Bantai je la kot...Chapter 13 "Kasih Sayang Teras Keluarga Bahagia". Even Mr Hijazi told me to sapu je laa...ahahahahaha.... I need to see the Ketua Panitia tomorrow...

Ok...the best part was when a teacher asked me to handle "Aerobic" activity next Tuesday for the school's Hari Gerak Hidup Sihat or something...I was like....errrr...."aerobic tu mcm mane cikgu?" She said.."ala, buat yang basic2 je...". I am hoping that Cikgu Anwar will help me..pleaseeeee...

Then, En Hijazi asked me personally to join the Qiyamullail programme this Friday. It will start by 7pm (Friday) till 7am(Saturday)... Of course I said YES...what else can I do...I hope it's going to be fun...

Lastly, I was a bit surprised as I checked the "Rekod Guru Ganti"... I need to do some relief classes tomorrow on the 7th perior till 9th period... I am going to handle the Kelas Peralihan and PJK for 2C and 2D... Ayyyyyyaaaaa..... The remove class will test my faith as a teacher! OMG... and 2D??? Again????

I checked out from the office with Ifa and we headed home...Tired already....phewww...not to mention the congestion atas bukit...and I am driving a manual transmission car!!!! Haiz...cool down niza..

Then, lepak-lepak kat umah kejap..and my housemates; Nazri, Tajul and I had dinner at NR Tomyam after that....

That's all for now...

p/s - I am still breathing! Esok nak main dam lagi dgn budak2....yeay! ;p

No comments: