Sunday, June 7, 2009

Didiee, please be ok....

Dis entry is solely dedicated to my friend; Didiee who r in deep agony at the moment.

You are young..I hope you will not do anything beyond your wisdom. I believe you are a smart boy. Don't make bad judgment like what I used to do..Please be ok...

There are many people at your back who are pushing you from afar. I must say, I am awfully worried of you...coz to me, you are so fragile. Please be ok...

To Zharin, I believe you are handling things well there. So, please take a good care of each other ok and just inform me if you need anything. Please be ok...

I can't offer a million dollar note right now..all I can give is my far away kisses n hugs to heal the wound..at least for tonight... I hope you will be ok...

All in all, you guys have been such good friends to me and the least I can do is to be there with you...I hope you will be ok...

Before I sleep, hmm...just be ok!

-to all restless souls, we unite to lend our help for those in need...-

No comments: